19.: Honored One

playιng: [Vuelie] - [Frozen]

1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47

--- ---

╰┈➤ ❝ [POV Narrator] ❞ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╭┈───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Pandora 2155, Omatikaya Clan.:

╰┈───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

IT'S THE YEAR 2155, in the beginning of June. The Omatikaya celebrated a certain birth. "Neteyam!" Jake lifted his first born son high up to the sky, so eywa and his people were able to see him clearly. Neytiri smiled at her first child, he was so precious.

Jake brought the Baby back down into his arms, looking at the smiling child. He turned to his dear friend, Lyk, looking up into his eyes and nodded as a sign. After this little nod, Lyk left the side of his heavily pregnant wife, diping two fingers into the paint and drawing a small Toril and Turuk head on the boys forehead. It stands for saftety, mightyness and friendship. That he will be a great warrior and leader one day.

Meanwhile the Ikrans in the Mountains, the Palulukans, the Pa'li and every other animals on pandora turned into a specific direction, bowing their head deap to the ground, slowly beginning to stamp with their feet against the ground and the trees they we're sitting on. Splashing the water with their fins or swimming to a certain place.

The Hidden World or how the Navi call it, the Dragonscave, was full of Pandoras animals. All gathered around the Crystal of Life. There was a big Syaksyuk running with some paint, made from one of the Torils, in his hands. Stopping infront of the big white Toril female he looked down at the black Toril cub. It had fins just like it's mother and golden eyes. The scale color he got from his father, Eylan. Such an adorable cub, still eyes closed sleeping deeply in his mothers paws. Exhausted from his hatch.

The Syaksyuk's Name was 'Rafiko', a close friend of the 'royal' Family. He diped with his fingers into the paint, drawing a small painting on its forehead. Carefully He took the newhatched cub into his four arms.

"Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha"

The few male Torils started to sing. In the past years, the Torils were able to reproduce again. Now there are much more of them left than before. The animals on pandora all stomped to the trational song the Torils sang, to honor the 'prince's' birth.

"Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana"

Rafiko ran to the edge of the cristal with the cub in his arms. Stopping at the tip, he looked once again down to the sleeping baby, slowly using his strength to lift it up to the sky.