Chapter 1

Okay ,I've never written a Fan-fiction before so this is my first try. I decided I would try an write something to do with Harry potter , so I came up with this- I'm aware that it's probably terrible and not very accurate but I hope you like it x (read the description)

~

I opened my eyes to a boring ceiling ,once again. As I awoke I stroked my wavy blonde hair to the side so I could read my alarm clock: 5:00am already?
I needed to get up.
As usual on every Saturday morning I would get up so early because of my quidditch training. Most quidditch players only play for their school team,
Well I do ,but I also play for a professional team.
I play for the slytherin team as a keeper and I have played for slytherin since I was in first year.
I started playing quidditch when I was 7 years old ,as my father used to be a professional quidditch player. My father now works away with his buisness- I hardly see him anymore . My mother is high up in the ministry.

Anyway, I got up from my comfy bed an forced myself into the shower.
It felt like I spent forever in there ,but I actually spent only 5minutes in it.

By 5:25am I had finished getting ready ,putting my makeup on (just mascara and eyeliner) and tying my hair back-sometimes I wonder why I put my makeup on for quidditch as it only gets messed up anyway,but oh well.
By 5:30 my mother had forced me out of the door , and we travelled to quidditch training, in our car, we needed to be there for 6:00 am. The whole journey I spent trying to eat my breakfast ,and hoping that I wouldn't suddenly fall asleep while talking to my mum about school. I was so excited for the new term to start again.

"Avery ,I hope you're ready for your new term"
"Yes mum, I've told you before"
"Remember to try hard ,even though I know you do"
"Of course I will"
"Try not to put all of your focus into quidditch this year as well"
"I don't ,but I promise I'll try and balance my school studies with everything else"...
"Okay -I know you'll be fine ,just enjoy it "

After talking to my mum for half an hour, we finally arrived at the stadium, and I went into the main foyer where I met the rest of the team. All the team members are a few years older than me, which is kind of strange. The boys went to their changing rooms and I followed the rest of the girls on our team , Martha ,Angelina , Daisy ,Katatina and Milly to the changing rooms where I changed into my blue quidditch kit. We then met everyone else on the huge field where we were to train for the next 3 hours , with our world class coach,like every Saturday.

It felt like I was training for years. When it had finally finished I walked back to the changing rooms ,talking to our captain Thomas Callahan, a chaser ,who also attends Hogwarts.
His hair is sort of a messy blonde-brown colour ,and his eyes are a beautuful dark green. He's really nice. I can't help but like him -I know I shouldn't , he's a death eater..
My parents would kill me.

"Hi Avery ,how are you!? You played great today!"
"I'm good thankyou,umm thanks so did you!"
"Are you still at Hogwarts? I hardly ever see you!" I blushed ,I couldn't help myself -I hope he didn't notice.
"Yes I am ,I'm in 4th year.."
"I thought you were in the same year as me ,I'm in 5th ye-"
My mother shouted me from across the field we were still standing on.
"Hurry up we need to head home!!"
"Okay mum..I'll see you later Thomas"
As I left , I turned around and he gave me a cute smile.

As soon as I got home I packed for Hogwarts . I was to catch the Hogwarts express at 10:00am , so I had to make sure I had everything for the new term.
Especially the new book The standard book of spells grade 4 by Miranda Goshawk - it was important I had that. My mother had packed all my uniform that I needed for the term so I didn't need to worry about that.

Everything I needed was packed into my trunk and was downstairs ready to pick up in the morning.
I got ready for bed as I was so tired and I needed to get up early to get to Kings Cross station on time.
I said goodnight to my mother and my father, who had just gotten back from work.
I was so excited I couldn't sleep, so much was on my mind I couldn't concentrate on a single thing at all.

This year was going to be amazing.

I could at last feel my eyelids closing and I fell into a deep sleep.

The morning seemed to have came faster than I thought it would have. I jumped out of bed and I got dressed into my uniform : a white blouse ,a skirt with knee high socks, black shoes ,my slytherin tie and my robe. I applied my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun.

Before long I was finishing my breakfast with my parents, my dad was reading the daily prophet and my mum was drinking her 'muggle' tea.
We all got into the car and set off to London , Kings Cross Station.

We arrived at the station to see many muggles going about their daily lives, totally oblivious to everything else that was going on.

Soon we were on platform 9 3/4 and there I said goodbye to my parents.
"Good luck this year Avery, you know me and your mother are very proud of you. Keep working hard at school and at quidditch -we'll miss you"
"I'll miss you more"

I gave them both a huge hug before getting onto the Hogwarts express.
I knew this year would be one of the best.
Through a crowd of people I noticed Dana ,my best friend , she has brown hair with bright blue eyes,a fellow slytherin. Both of our parents started to talk as we both got onto the train, carrying our bags.
We had so much to catch up on ,I hadn't seen her for 3 weeks at least.

As we sat down in our seats ,I noticed someone looking at me- it was Thomas. I smiled towards him ,and he smiled back.
I turned towards Dana and we started our conversation -we had so much ahead of us! So much to talk about!

~
Thank you for reading my first part of my story ,I hope to write another chapter soon so keep looking! I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any suggestions ,comment them x x x