"clearly i'm the sober driver today." rory sighed. "it's okay, you can be sober with me." kamri smiled.

jacob cleared his throat, walking to rory. "so rory.. i'm jacob. jacob scott thomas bertrand." jacob slurred.

he took rory's hand, planting a kiss on it. "having two middle names is hot. i'm aurora, aurora jessalyn hope jackson. everyone calls me rory."

"you missed one part. you're also my future girlfriend." jacob continued.

he winked at rory and she giggled. "oh my gosh, this is disgusting." kamri gagged.

"i need some beer after that." harry said walking away.

kamri walked back over, where the guys were about to start a new game.

"hey hey, let me in this one. i've gotten pretty good over the months i've lived here." she said sitting next to xolo.

he turned to her, his own button down wide open. kamri was fighting the urge to look down as his abs, knowing she would fold if she did.

"this outfit, the orange, it really brings out your eyes." kamri said to xolo.

"i know, i had to impress you if i knew my personal pop star was coming home after creating bangers." xolo said.

kamri blushed, she was not used to xolo being bold and straightforward. he was sometimes bold, but it would be hidden. this is a different xolo.

"enough flirting, i wanna beat your assess." tanner said.

"stay jealous you don't live with a pretty girl like kami." xolo said.

"look at that face." xolo held kamri's chin and turned to tanner.

he turned kamri to him, caressing her face. xolo licked his lips, his eyes moving from kamri's eyes to her lips.

"kam-"

just as xolo was about to drunkenly confess his feelings, jacob ran in. "xolo i said no eye fucking!"

-

everyone was sitting down, some still drinking. gianni and mary were singing on the kareoke machine, their chosen song wannabe by the spice girls.

xolo came over from grabbing a water bottle, and sat next to peyton.

then, kam came from downstairs since she went to go change into some more comfortable clothes.

she went to the couch, seeing that her seat next to harry was occupied.

"jacob you took my fucking seat." kam said. "okay? what do you want me to do about that." he sassed.

"to move? obviously."

"no can do, harry and i are watching hailee steinfield edits." jacob said.

"oh my gosh." kamri scoffed, hitting jacob's arm roughly. "get up!"

"hey, relax. just sit with me." xolo said from next to jacob.

he put his arm around kamri, pulling her towards him and sitting her down....on his lap.

"you said sit with you, not on top of you." jacob said. "same shit. she's sititng, you get to watch your hailee steinfield edits. kam's sitting on my lap, everyone is happy." xolo said.