"Oh shut up okay, you get hurt more than you work. I had heard that you got injured in your hand in the office and also in your leg the day before yesterday."he said letting her know that he was looking after her.She smiled.

"If you were there, it probably wouldn't hurt. You would save me"she said and Aaditya didnot reply.Viyaan came with medicine and Tara applied it.

"tell your sister-in-law not to work"Aaditya said to Viyaan.

"Tell your brother to come back home quickly"Tara said and winked at the call.

"Did you heard brother, now you come quickly, sister-in-law is calling you."Viyaan said in a teasing vice and cut the call.

What has happened to this girl? When I was there she wouldn't even look at me and when I am not there she was calling me back today.

​It was now 10 at night.

Tara was reading a book when she got a notification on her phone.It was from Maanvi her bestfriend.

"Tara, I am very angry with you. When you got married, you forgot me, neither did you call me even once nor did you message me. And leaving all this, you started working in a new company. You got married and forgot friendship."Tara chuckled reading this message she knew that her bestfriend was mad at her but many things were going on in her life so she couldnot talk to her bestfriend.

"You also did not message or call. you also forgot friendship"Tara replied.

"I have not forgotten. It was your wedding, so I thought you must be busy with your husband, so I thought why should I disturb you, but you must have forgotten. You found a husband and forgot your old friendship."

"Accha sorry please forgive me"

"not like this"

"So what should I do to get your forgiveness and remove your anger?"

"meet me at the same old cafe at 2pm "

"umm ok fine"

"And tell me where is your husband. I am sure he is not there,If he was with you, you would not be talking to me, you would be doing something else."Tara understood what she was telling so Tara told her to shut up and told her where Aaditya was and soon the conversation between them ended.After a while Tara was scrolling her phone when she aw the news that Aaditya had won a big deal and now soon he will be unbeatable by any businessman.Reading this a smile appeared on her face. She send message to her husband.

"Well congratulations husband for the deal. I saw that you are being talked about everywhere on the news today. I liked it very much and I am proud of you"Aaditya saw the message but didnot reply.

It seems that you are quite stubborn and are not replying to even one message. No problem, come home, you will have to give me every reply.

Here Aaditya saw the message and a smile appeared on his face.It was the first time anyone had complemented him other than his family.Everyone was jealous for his progress but here she was congratulating him.

Tara was still scrolling her phone when she saw Aaditya photo with one girl.There was a headline saying.

Aditya Singhania is once again seen with his ex-girlfriend, Sanaya. They broke up just a few years ago, no one knows the reason, so whether they are going to get back together again. It is heard that Sanaya was Aditya Singhania's first girlfriend, so what luck is going to reunite Aditya with his first girlfriend. Is Aditya still not able to make moves with his first girlfriend? What will happen between these two now?

Tara eyes became wet. she had tears in her eyes. Tara felt strange in her heart.

"Tara stop crying he is not even yours"her mind said.