[8]: Glass

[A/N: Friendly reminder that this story was edited and character names have changed! If you are lost you may want to go back a chapter to refresh :)

Kolya is now Kieran
Noah is now Niall
Krish is now Cris
Scorpio is now Sergio]

Niall POV:

I was scared to fall asleep.

I mean, honestly, who wouldn't?

I had to share a bed with the hottest guy I know. Know what that was like?

Hell. Unrelenting, merciless, fiery, fucking Hell. God was mocking me.

"Are you alright?" Kier asked. I nearly jumped out of my skin, hearing his voice so close to my ear. I nodded quickly and tried to settle down before it became too obvious that I was, in fact, not fine.

Even though my mind was screaming 'I'm sharing a bed with Kieran-fucking-Kent!' I kept relatively sane throughout the night. I was up every so often for pain meds, as my head was killing me, but finally around two in the morning, I couldn't take it anymore and fell asleep.

It only felt like five minutes before my eyes shot open. The sun was blazing through the windows. Bailey was snuggled up against my right and, instead of Sergio on my left, Kieran was there. Sergy was on his right.

I tightened my grip on Lee and tried to ignore Kieran's arm draped over my stomach (which was damn near impossible). His head was almost against my shoulder. Isaiah and Cris were still asleep. The way the two were talking to each other until at least 2AM that night...dead give away that they liked each other.

I shifted so both my arms were around Bailey which, in turn, made Kier start to stir.

Shit. I cursed. I didn't want anything to be awkward, so I pretended to stay asleep. I heard him moving and felt the bed dip, indicating that he sat up. I relaxed again when he removed his hand from my stomach and laid back down, I heard his deep breathing.

Bailey twisted in my arms, stirring too. I rolled onto my back and rubbed my face, then stretched out across the mattress before sitting up again. My side tweaked in pain with my stitches, causing me to stifle a yelp. Bailey blinked her eyes open and sat up after me, rubbing her eyes with her fists. She yawned, then grinned brightly. I almost laughed at her bed head. It was sticking straight up, almost like she gelled it.

"G'morning, Ny-Ny," she yawned again, laying back down and snuggling into the blankets.

"Good morning, Lee," I replied, laying down again, facing her and smiling. "Did you have fun?"

She nodded, burying her face in the pillow and looking at me again. "Can we do this again?" she asked, stifling another yawn.

I thought about it. "I don't know, Bails. It's up to Kier, Zay and Crisy."

"I'll ask them!" she screeched, jumping up.

I shot up and shushed her. "Bailey, they're sleeping!"

"Not anymore, I'm not," Kier groaned, sitting up with us. Sergio and the other two were out-cold if they didn't wake up to her.

Kier ran a hand through his hair, making it messy in a god damn attractive way. Oh great God above, why must I think these things?

"Niall, I'm hungry," Bailey whined. I looked at the time on my phone. It was around 10:00 A.M. Mom had already left for work.

I sighed. "Alright, alright. I'm getting up." I reluctantly stood. We'd all slept in the clothes we wore, and jeans were not sleeping material, neither was a white t-shirt. I was sure my hair was a rat's nest. I had to change into more comfortable clothes first.