Chapter 305 - 308

Start from the beginning

Although she had been there for so many years, when she thought about these things now, Xiao Ying still felt her face blush and her heart beat faster. She wasn't gay, but with Su Yan, she felt the shyness and excitement of fans when they saw their idols.

The two of them chatted about the past while eating. Su Yan couldn't help but laugh and said, "Alright, stop blushing. Hurry up and eat."

Xiao Ying stuck out her pink tongue and said, "President Su, I, I..."

Su Yan picked up a piece of chicken wing for her and said, "Call me senior from now on. The two of us can be considered friends."

Looking at Su Yan's seductive almond-shaped eyes, Xiao Ying felt goosebumps rise up again. As expected of a role model. Her smile wasn't only lethal to men, but also to women. However, she could tell that Su Yan was deliberately using that kind of gaze to charm her. Her role model was a little mischevious!

After the meal, the two of them chatted passionately. After eating and drinking, Xiao Ying was extremely invigorated. She promised Su Yan that she would work hard to study the script. Next time, she would definitely recommend a few things that were truly worth investing in to Su Yan.

Seeing that she was so confident, Su Yan also smiled and said, "Alright, since that's the case, I'll let the company know. Later on, you can change departments and become a staff member in the marketing department or production department. I hope you won't disappoint me."

Chapter 306: Looking For You

Xiao Ying smiled and waved her hand. "Alright, senior, I'll go back to work first. Otherwise, I'll be late."

Su Yan nodded. "Alright, go look for the personnel. They will arrange for you to be transferred."

After watching Xiao Ying rush back to the company, Su Yan turned to look at the Rolls-royce parked next to her. She could see the man looking at her through the two-story window. Su Yan raised her eyebrows, pushed the door open, got out of the car, and walked over. She raised her hand and knocked on the window of the Rolls-royce's driver's seat. "Stop pretending!"

The car window slowly rolled down, revealing Wei Zhou's ice-cold face. He looked up at Su Yan and said, "I'm looking for you."

Su Yan pointed at the car next to her. "What's the matter? Tell me quickly. My car is still running."

Wei Zhou wasn't blind, but he had originally planned to let Su Yan get into her car. However, from what Su Yan said, she didn't intend to waste any time with him.

Wei Zhou said, "Let's talk somewhere else."

Su Yan pondered for a moment. "If you're willing, come to my house."

According to the original plan, she was going to participate in an overseas high-level video conference of the Xuan Wen Group in the afternoon. It was already one o'clock in the afternoon when she had just sent Xiao Ying back. There was still an hour before the conference started. Therefore, she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to return to the meeting in time, so she could only let the man return to the Floral Villa Scenic Spot with her. As for whether Wei Zhou would interpret it as something else, that wasn't within her consideration.

When he heard these words, Wei Zhou's heart almost jumped out of his chest. However, having been in the position of president for a long time, he didn't show his delight on his face. Instead, he nodded his head calmly.

"I won't lead the way. You know the address yourself." After saying this, Su Yan turned around and returned to her car.

..