"It's not my fault we all had to get up early!"

"All right you two knock it off, save it for when you get to your room."

Yama and Tsukki were giggling to themselves, "And to think that he almost went the whole flight without a peep."

After another 2 hours of getting their stuff and leaving the airport (Along with a very important headcount), they all had a key to their designated room. The first years decided to share a room while the 2nd and 3rd years shared one, coach Ukai and Takada had another and the girls had their room as well, separate from all the boys.

When first opening the door Hinata couldn't hold it in any longer. "Ahh, this is so cool!"

"Dude keep it down!" Kageyama said.

"What it's not like people are sleeping right now its passed noon."

Hinata put his hands on his hips and stuck his touch out at him. Kageyama quickly put his stuff down and went to chase him around the room. Yama only laughed while Tsukishima rolled his eyes. While running around Hinata noticed there were only 3 beds.

"I call my own bed!" He took off his shoes and jumped on the bed he basically just claimed.

Kageyama sat on another, Yamaguchi and Tsuki looked at each other both with a small blush. Tsukishima cleared his throat before slightly pushing Yama near the bed. Tsukki put his stuff down and looked in the closets near or in the bathroom.

"I'll find a futon." Yama took a deep breath and unzipped his suitcase.

"What do you guys say we go to the pool!" Hinata pitched the idea.

"I bet Noya and Tanaka would like to."

"Ya maybe, we have to ask coach first," Yama stated.

Tsukishima walked back out of the bathroom looking a little uncomfortable, "Any luck?" Yama asked.

"Ya no there is no futon..our couch."

Yamaguchi's face immediately turned bright red as he realized the implications of what Tsukkishima had said.

"O-oh... I-I see."

He stuttered nervously, his body language showing how uncomfortable he was with the situation.

Tsukkishima sighed, clearly not enjoying the fact that he now had to share a bed with Yamaguchi. He turned away and looked through his suitcase, not saying anymore about the situation.

"I'm just gonna change into my swimming stuff real quick."

He said in a nonchalant voice, before walking away towards the bathroom. He heard Hinatas suggesting to go to the pool. The boys continued to unpack and get situated with their new sleeping arrangements.

Hinata was still asking about going to the pool. Yamaguchi thought about it for a second, knowing that Hinata would be incredibly loud and energetic while surrounded by water.

"I'm not sure coach would approve of that idea right now, we just got here"

He said bluntly, already dreading the thought of having to stop Hinata from drowning or annoying everyone else at the pool.

"Aw, come on! It'll be fun for all of us."

Hinata whined, his words coming out rapidly as he bounced on his toes with excitement.

The 3 came to an agreement that they would ask Ukai, Tsukki had just come out of the bathroom with swim trunks and a rash guard on. The boys walked down the hall to the coach's room, but Hinata ran.