"Its just weed, do you really think that lowly of me?" I glare at him sideways.

"Course not, just making sure you're safe. You got a way home after that?" He asked as we got to the front door. I could see through the glass the others weren't there yet.

"No I'll probs just stay the night, where's the others?" I asked opening the door.

"The girls stayed up all night, acting like they haven't seen each other in a long ass time so they're staying home and sleeping in and your brother already left with his girlfriend." He shrugged. "Still giving you a eide though."

"Do you even still go to school?" I asked opening the passenger door slumping in the sead turning down my music leaving one earphones out.

"I have HSC's and such, but yes I technically do." He explained putting the car out of park and into reverse, getting out of the driveway.

"Then why drive me?" I ask. "If you don't even have to be there I mean. I would do anything to get away from that place."

"Because I offered to drive and I feel like driving. Might as well get you to your destination on the one day you decide to actually go instead of just staying home." He chuckled. Not even funny. We just sat in reletive silence for a little before I turned up my music and put the other earphone in seeing no reason to have it out.

When we got there I mumbled a thank you before walking into the school gates and b-lining it for the place my friends and I sat waiting.

"Yo yo!" Jack ran up two girls behind him "VinVin!!! Its been too lonnnggggg. Why would you stay home and leave me alone in this ratchet place." He dramatically falls to the floor already catching everyone's attention and having this much energy so early in the morning.

" HEY!" The girls yelled in sync laughing after realising it.

"What are we then if your "so alone."" Koi mocked Jackie taking a seat. Infront of us. Jack has found his way on my lap and I wrap my arms around his weist and rest my head on his shoulder. I see why people think we're a couple but we're just close.

"Well not alone alone but I had a Vinnie shaped hole in my heart y'know." He held onto his chest giving a pout. Being as dramatic as Jackie usually is.

"We get it yous love each other, just fuck and get it over with." Ray joked digging in her bag for something. I give her a questioning look.

"I have a bunt was wondering if you'd would like a sesh before school." She found the tin and held it up. We all agreed and walked iff of school property and down the street till we got to a public park with a toilet in which we smoked in all the time. No one ever used it. The park or the toilet, other than the occasional junkie disposing of their needles in the safe tray, but other than that this was kinda our spot. Not as aesthetic as the movies or anything but still just as special.

Ray lit the doob taking a long draw before handing it to Koi, this was kind of our routine, even when it's not weed we're smoking we come to the park to fuck around before going in to school at second period.

Koi exhaled with loud coughs shakily handing it over to Jack.
"Fuck that's strong shit, who got you that?" She kept coughing up her lungs the small room already hot boxed.

"A magician never reveals his secretes. But it was toats that sketch guy from the corner. I became friends with his son and found out that it's not even laced, just real well grown. I go to see his plant and everything." She giggled eyes already blood red. Jack passed it to me and koi wasn't wrong this shit was strong af, I'm surprised it's not laced, but Ray knows better she tests it before buying any, having a sesh with the people who give it to her before even thinking of buying it or passing it around.

We finished up leaving the bathroom walking back up to school giggling and joking. Koi handed around some eye drops and some mints so make us a little less suspicious but everyone already knew we were pot heads. The teachers don't really care and don't want to do that paper work so we're kinda safe in that department.

"See you guys at mine?" Jack asked before going to class, guess he only has one today, what's the point of showing up.

"Yeah, see you there." We all call out, seperating to our different classes. I had art so I didn't really mind. I never did the work or anything but I was allowed earphones in and to draw, as long as I got it done eventually and I usually did.

"Vincent Balwing? I need to see you." The principal came into class, I looked at him confused as I didn't even do anything wrong today.

"What the fuck did I do this time?" I sigh grabbing my back and putting everything in it already knowing the drill.