Chapter 3: It's All Fun and Games

"Wow, this is a nice house," Penny gasps. "How did you afford it?"
"Oh, you get one for free during the summertime since we work here," Alberto affirmed. He then brought her in the house, and sat on the couch.
Alberto asked, "So, what do you want to do?"
"Whatever you want to," Penny replies, smiling.
"Well," Alberto says, "let's play a board game."
Penny agrees, and Alberto goes and gets his only board game, Do or Drink.
"What kind of game is that?" Penny asks.
"Well, it's the only game I have, I've never played it..." Alberto nervously laughs.
The two opened up the game and read the rules. It turned out that they needed alcohol. Alberto went and grabbed his half empty bottle of vodka.
"Well," he assured, "are you ready?"
"Yeah, of course!" Penny exclaimed.
The two started the game with Alberto pulling a card. It read, 'put your hand down the other person's pants for 5 minutes, or drink'
"What kind of card is this..?" Alberto asked, blushing.
Penny looked at the card and also blushed.
"Well, I wouldn't say no," She thought aloud.
Alberto was shocked at her words, and gasped.
Penny laughed, "You don't have to do it,"
He then suddenly put his hand down her pants. She flinched at the feeling and they continued the game.
After a bunch of drinking and doing weird stuff to each other, the two decided to lie down on the couch.