Sharon scoffed. "Please. You buy into all that stars and stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath," she gestured to Zemo as she sat next to Bucky, "you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend and your wife was his sister."

"Is," Elisabeth corrected. "You don't stop being someone's sister even if they're gone."

"Wow," Bucky commented. "She's kind of awful now."

Sam joined the three on the couch, Zemo leaned on a table nearby, and said, "Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum."

Sharon shook her head. "You guys should really steer clear of all of this for your own safety."

Elisabeth turned to her. "We know it's a risk, but we're not gonna leave until we find the person who cracked the code. We got a name. Wilfred Nagel."

Sharon stood. "Nagel works for the Power Broker."

"We need your help, Sharon," Sam told her. "I can get your name cleared."

Sharon poured a drink as she looked at Sam. "You haggling with my life?"

"Not like that."

"I don't buy that. You pretending like you can clear my name."

"Okay, maybe it is hypocrisy. Maybe you're right. What happened to you. But I'm willing to try if you are. They cleared the bionic staring machine and he killed almost everybody he's met."

"I heard that," Bucky retorted, clenching his jaw.

Elisabeth frowned. "Okay, that's enough." She took Bucky's hand and gave it a light squeeze, seeing his expression.

Sharon shook her head. "I don't trust charity."

"All right, a deal then," Sam said. "You help us out, and I get your name cleared." He shook hands with Sharon.

Sharon exhaled. "Well, I sell to some pretty connected people. Lay low, blend in, enjoy the party." She started leaving and added from the doorway, "Try to stay outta trouble. I'll see what I can find."

"Trouble," Zemo said with a chuckle and a shrug.

Bucky stood and offered his hand to Elisabeth. "Shall we?"

Elisabeth nodded and accepted his hand. He pulled her up and the two left the room, holding hands. Sam and Zemo followed.

---

The four made their way downstairs to the party. People were dancing to upbeat music around the paintings. They made their way to the bar.

Elisabeth made her way to the bar and ordered a drink. As she waited, she sat on a stool.

Bucky glanced at her and said, "You don't want to dance?"

Elisabeth shook her head. "Not yet."

"I haven't danced for decades, doll."

"I'm sure you can wait a few more minutes."

"Looking at you, I don't think I can." He gestured to the seat next to her. "Is this spot taken?"

"Have at it, soldier." She glanced at the dance floor, watching as Zemo danced. "He looks like having a grand time."

Bucky moved in front of Elisabeth. "Dance with me. Please?"

She took a sip of her drink and said, "Lead the way, soldier." She gestured for the bartender to watch her drink and he nodded.

Bucky led her to the dance floor and spun her again before placing a hand on the small of her back and the other holding her left hand as they danced.