"Literally anything—" a very dramatic gasp cut Jett off, snapping all three of our heads to the direction of Amelia with her jaw on the ground, staring right at us, and Rio standing on a bench next to her, his hands holding a branch of a tree, seemingly try to get something that was stuck up there while Amelia held the bench still for him not to fall.

"Amelia," Rio warned, "don't. Don't you dare let go of that— Amelia!"

I saw his knuckles turn white around the wood just as Amelia let go, slamming her hands on her mouth, the bench shaking underneath Rio's feet in the process, "oh my god! Oh. My. God!"

"Amelia, come back here!" Rio shouted as Amelia moved towards us with an unexplained excitement, "I was getting that for you! You asked me to do that—"

"Not now Rio," she waved a hand before taking mine, pulling me away from Kai and moving so quickly I didn't have time to process as I grabbed Jett's wrist taking her with us until Amelia finally stopped when we were out of earshot, "girl, what? When? How? What?"

"But, you—" I pointed behind us at Rio about to seriously fall and get hurt, "he's.."

"He'll be fine," she waved a hand, "this is more important now, please tell me everything. Girl, what the hell?"

"Calm down," I huffed out a laugh, eyes darting between her and Rio until Kai took Amelia's role, holding the bench still for him, "it's only been one day."

"But how?"

"All thanks to me," Jett smiled and crossed her arms, "they both were complete fools."

"Tell me. Tell me," Amelia tugged on Jett's arms.

"Okay, so she liked him, but he didn't like her back, right?" Jett started until Amelia nodded, "or that's what we thought, including Kai. Emma got upset one day and left to come over at my house without telling anyone, and Kai thought it was his fault and kind of freaked out because Emma wasn't even answering his calls."

"Poor guy," Amelia sighed, but her face gave away anything but sympathy as she looked towards Kai taking his hands off of the wood just as Rio jumped to the ground.

"He called me and said he's not doing great and that he needs to see her, so I decided to help since I knew she felt the same way. I told him I can convince her, or not tell her you're coming so that she'll have no choice in talking to you, but he knew she'd somehow not talk unless... we made her a little jealous."

"What did you do?" Amelia widened her eyes in excitement.

"They told me that he was hanging out with Clara," I rolled my eyes, "so I called him and kind of yelled at him, but he was—"

"Not with Clara," Amelia finished my sentence with a smile, "he was already at your house?"

"Well, Jett's house but yeah, you get the point," I waved a hand before exhaling, "so yeah, he told me he liked me too and one thing led to another."

"And it rained," Jett wiggled her eyebrows, "so, you're not going to tell me about that kiss?"

"Stop," I looked away when I felt my cheeks heat up, "let me live, please."

"You guys are adorable, I'm really happy for you!" Amelia squealed, wrapping her arms around me and squeezing for a few seconds as I let out a chuckle until she leaned back, "I can tell he really likes you too, girl."

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head back to her.

"He doesn't let you out of his sight," Amelia shrugged, I probably gave her a confused expression because she sighed, explaining, "if you stare at him for a full minute he'll glance over to see if you're still standing here."