Chapter-1

Yoongi's office

It's been 10 years since Yoongi became cold and arrogant. Everything will irritate him. He avoids everyone, even his family members. Why is this happening to me? Why did he leave me? Yoongi thought while looking out the glass window at the busy Seoul city lights.

"I'm back hyung,did you miss me" Taehyung barges into his office disturbing yoongi's train of thoughts. Yoongi really hates this. He is not a person that likes people's affection or someone who shows affection to others. He didn't even show his attention to Taehyung who was waiting for Hyung's reply.

"Taehyung, how many times should I tell you to not disturb me while I'm in office.just tell me what the hell you want" Yoongi yelled through his frustration.

"Nothing hyung, I just want to know how you are doing. Because tomorrow I'm going to the USA for my next shoot so I came to see you” Taehyung said through his broken voice. He wants his old brother back. Who loves him the most and speaks with him very soft and lovingly.

"Ok now you saw me right then leave the office" yoongi said without even looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung basically came to inform him that their parents planned to get Yoongi married to someone. But Taehyung has no courage to spoil Yoongi's mood. He knows what Hyung is thinking about.He doesn't want to see his brother with a broken heart. He really can't do that.

He knows that his brother is not going to marry anyone. Not in a million years.So he doesn't want to make others angry or sad. So he left the office without even looking back at his hyung.But he didn't know that yoongi already knew about his parents intention.

Yoongi is not a bad person.He is just broken from inside. No one see his smile. He lost his loved one when he was 19 now he's  28 but he didnt even change a bit.

He knows that their parents are planning to get him married. But he doesn't want to spoil his life and the other one also. So he always refuses to get married.

But his parents are thinking that he will change after his marriage.
Yoongi knows that his parents are not going to leave him in peace. He really needs to speak with them. He doesn't want to marry someone that loves only his money and fame. He really thought that everyone is a gold diggers

But his parents want someone to love him the way he is. They need to find someone good and kind hearted for Yoongi .

Hobi's POV

It's cold Monday morning and Hoseok is lying in bed,curled up within the confines of his blanket.though awake, he doesn't want to get out of bed. His own room feels strange for him. Sometimes he wonders how his life has led him to the end.

His brother is everything to him. He feels very blessed to have Jimin as his brother. He has to get ready for it. He is working in a Book shop.

"Jimin come and eat your breakfast" Hobi called him from the dining room. Going to college is not a fun part for jimin. He really hates that. So Hobi made sure that he went to college everyday. Somehow he managed to get himself ready for the book store and Jimin for his college.

Living with a family that does not love you is not a very happy feeling. His parents are gold diggers, they snatch every money from Hobi.but Hobi makes sure that he gets some money for Jimin's college.