Saving Auradon-Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Well?" Harry urges, getting closer to you to look at the paper. "Can you recreate it?"

His question makes your shoulders drop. "I...don't even know what half of this stuff is. And since Mal doesn't even know herself right now, she can't do it either."

The two of you sit in a contemplating silence until your eyes lit up.

"Can Uma do it?"

His brows furrow as he shrugs a little bit. "I dunno, I don' watch 'er do tha' kinda stuff."

Your lips form into a thin line as you place your hands on your hips and turn around to exit the dorm room. "You're no help!"

=

When you and Harry meet up with Uma and the others again, she greets you with the potion to reverse the spell, now fompleted with enchanted lake water.

"You did it!" you said with a relieved smile, quickly pockteing the item. "I found out how we can defeat Maleficent."

"How?" she asked.

"With the same thing that turned her back to normal." You unfold the sheets of paper and pass them off for her to see. "Mal created something to temporarily reverse whatever spell was placed on Maleficent."

"And let me guess," Uma says, looking at the second piece of paper. "A failsafe?"

"Yeah. If you guys can help get the stuff...I think we might have a shot at this."

The crew begins to murmur in agreement.

"Well, time to slay a dragon, I guess."

All of you cheered at the young sea witch's words, and you let them into the school's science lab, where everyone was able to work together and put together all of the pieces of the potion, which you had carefully poured into the bottle you'd grabbed from Mal's dorm.

"Does it work?" You heard Gil ask as you placed the cork on the bottle.

"Well, I dunno," you murmured, shaking up the liquid. "Anybody up for some lizard juice?" Everyone goes dead silent, which causes an amused smirk to form on your face. "Yeah, I thought not. Now...we just have to figure out how to get her to drink this."

"Oh, there's no need to worry about that!"

Everybody stops dead in their tracks at the sudden voice. No one cares to turn around, knowing who would be there when they did.

"What? I didn't ruin the fun, did I?"

You watched as a puff of green smoke enveloped your hand, the same one that held the solution to the current problem, and when the smoke disappeared, so did the bottle.

"No," you gasped in shock, turning around to make eye contact with Maleficent, who had a cruel look in her eyes.

"Looking for this~?" She taunted, holding the bottom between her thumb and pointer finger. "You won't be needing this."

Before any of you can stop it, she throws the bottle at the wall, causing it to shatter into pieces, the liquid splattering against the colored wall, sending collective gasps and yells of protests echoing through the room.

"I refuse to go back to that wretched form!"

Maleficent began to step closer, her footsteps loud and menacing. All the others begin to back away.

All except you.

"You," she says, drawing out the word. "You're the only little 'princess' that didn't end up under my spell. Why is that?"