-----------------------------------------------------------As the time passed and the sun was all set to arise, Swara woke up saw herself on Sanskar, his arm wounded around her waist, her fist still had his vest

As the time passed and the sun was all set to arise, Swara woke up saw herself on Sanskar, his arm wounded around her waist, her fist still had his vest. She tried to get up, but couldn't due to his hold, she tried to move his arms without disturbing his sleep. But maybe it's impossible, as due to the movements, Sanskar's sleep broke, he looked at Swara who had her focus on  removing his arm, he loosen his hold, "Swara what happened, is it paining again" asked getting up, she nodded 'no'. "I have to use restroom" said slowly as her voice is still weak, he nodded and she got up and walked slowly even her body's weak.
She came out wearing her track pants a loose tshirt, he was sitting on the bed, waiting for her to come out, he heard the door open, looked to find her freshed and dressed. "Swara this", "I'm going for walk", "what" he said and got down the bed walked towards her, "have you lost it, you're still weak can't walk properly, can't speak properly and you want to go on walk" said with anger. "Main roz jaati ho yaar and don't worry I'm not going alone papa mere sath aate hai or Gadodia Saab bhi honge, relax karo aap" said. He brushed his hairs with his fingers, "ok fine, sit here for 5 mins I'll be back" said and went in washroom without giving her a chance to talk, she huffed and sat.
He came out after 5 mins, freshed and dressed, she stood up, "chalo", he said making her surprised, "kahan", "for the walk, I'm coming with you" said and held her hand walked out, not giving her chance to say anything.
They came down, she asked to get in the car, he didn't ask anything, helped her to get in car, he hopped in car, took the driving seat, tucked her seat belt, and his too, start the car.
She was quite as she was weak due to the allergy affect, she kept her head on the head rest, Sanskar kept glancing at her to ensure she's fine. "Stop" said Swara making him stop the car in a jerk, she was bolted forward but Sanskar kept his hand in front of her in reflex. He turned to her, "Swara kya hua, what happened" asked in worry, "relax kuch nahi hua, get down", "huh", he asked in confusion, "neeche utariye" said removing her seat belt. He got down and ran towards her side, opened the door, she walked down, he held her hand, she moved forward to the flower shop, "chotu" called the boy.
"Didi", he turned towards her, but he frowned looking at her, "didi kya hua aapko, aap theek nahi ho" asked worriedly, "main theek hu, bas thoda sa bhukhar hai" said with a smile, "didi aap dawai lena or khada peena jaldi theek hojaogi" said giving her the flowers, "theek hai doctor saab" said ruffling his hairs with a smile. Sanskar was silently watching the interaction, Swara turned to him, "hmm paise hai aap ke pass" asked as she forgot her purse, he nodded and gave a note of 500, "bhaiya mere pass chutte nahi hai" said chotu, "koi baat nahi tum yeh rakhlo" said Sanskar casually, "nahi bhaiya, mere baba kehte jo hamari mehnat ka hota hai sirf wahin paise hamare hote hai haina didi" said with a smile making Swara smile widely and Sanskar was amazed with the values the boy got.
"Naam kya hai tumhara" asked Sanskar, "waise toh sab mujhe chotu bulate hai par mera asli naam Dakshit hai" said with a charming smile, "Dakshit ka matlab pata hai", "haan papa ne kaha tha, Shivji ke ek naam mein se hai" said, "haan sahi kaha tumhare papa ne par Dakshit ka matlab hota hai honest, imandar jaise tum ho, just like your name" said Sanskar with a smile ruffled his hairs making him grin. Swara watched the interaction with a smile, adoring both chotu and Sanskar, "bhaiya aap ke pass chutte hai" asked chotu not having change to give them, "hmm Dakshit tum mujhe or flowers dedo, paise barabar kardo ok" said making him smile widely, "ji bhaiya, aap bataye aap ke pasand ke phool kaun se wahi deta hu", before Sanskar can say, "orchids" said Swara making him look at her in snap, she knows at his favourite flowers too, he needs to update himself about her likes and dislikes soon, he thought. Chotu came back with orchids and few light pink roses, "yeh lijiye yeh aap ke favourite orchids or yeh didi ke favourite light pink rose" gave them, Sanskar was happy to know her favourite. Swara smiled widely, "thank you chotu" pecked his cheek making him blush, she giggled at his flushy face, Sanskar too smiled, they bid him bye and got back in the car. He started driving again, Swara was holding the flowers, "you like light pink rose" asked Swara,  looking at her softly running her fingers on them with a smile, she looked at him, "haan I love them, jaise aap orchids bahut pasand hai" said pointing at the orchids which were on the dashboard, he hmmed, "how did you know my favourites, I mean you know about my favourite flavour ice cream, my favourite flowers" asked, even though he know it's obviously one of his family member, but who's it Uttara, Vicky or Mom. "Jab hamari shaadi ke functions mein aap nahi the toh Vicky partner yahan the or bestie or woh dono ne milke mujhe aapki puri janam patri boldi toh pata chala" said with a slow voice, he nodded unknowingly, he guessed it right.
-----------------------------------------------------------
They reached garden, he parked his car and got down helped her getting down held her hand, other held the mixed coloured gerbera daisy flowers. They walked inside, Swara walked to the fathers duo, she gave them each a flower, "good morning Gadodia Saab", "good morning papa", they side hugged her and peck her forehead with pure affection. Sanskar was a lil surprised to find them here, "good morning baba", "good morning dad" he greeted them, both greeted him back with a smile. "So you're the girl who gave flower to dad that day" asked Sanskar, Swara thought for a while and nodded remembering. He looked at his father who had a wide smile, firstly as Sanskar came with Swara to take care of her, he can see his son changing for good, Sanskar too smiled back, a small smile. "Chale aap logo jayein apna yoga kariye" said Swara, "Shona tum theek ho" asked Shekhar caressing her hair, "haan Gadodia Saab, aap tension mat lijiye main bilkul theek ho" said with a smile making him sigh in relief. He and Ram went to the yoga group and started their routine, while Sanskar looked around to see people entering the garden, some doing yoga, workout, some group of kids playing cricket, some jogging, it's so refreshing morning in the open air such a relaxing feeling.
He turned to find Swara giving flower to everyone around, Sanskar walked to her, he found out it weird, he was hesitant, "Swara why are doing this, I mean giving flowers" asked, she stopped looked at him, "aap jaise khadoos logo ki wajah se" said and went to other person, she gave flower and wished 'good morning'. Sanskar went behind her, "what you mean" asked a lil offended, "I mean, dekho jaise aap ho or bahut saare log hai jinke smile karne pe tax laga hai main unn logo ko free ka smile daan deti hu" said continuing giving flowers. Sanskar shaked his head, "will you for once, say anything in simple language" said with a tight lipped smile, "ofcourse kyu nahi I get it aapko samajh ne mein problem hogi toh asan language mein bolo toh, like you many of them don't smile frequently or feel that they need a reason to smile, so I just want that atleast the morning should be start with smile and me giving flowers indicates that even if the flower has a shortest shelf life still it blossoms, smile the whole day why can't we humans do it" said making him amazed and impressed with her thoughts and her attitude toward life.
"Jaise aap kisi ko kuch dete ho with a bright smile that will make the other person also to receive it with the same smile, that's the whole concept of giving flower and wishing everyone good morning, now you got it" asked looking at him who was listening her with full concentration and absorbing her each word, he nodded. She forwarded a flower to him too, which was a orchid, she took and mixed it with others, she thought to give him, while wishing him a bright and happy morning. "Good morning" wished him with her never ending bright smile, he took the flower and smiled widely, "good morning Swara".
______________________________________

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned