Miwa catch up

⚠️WARNING MANGA SPOILERS⚠️

How you two met: you guys were childhood friends

First date: Miwa took you to the beach and took you to get ice cream while you two were there.

Who confessed first: she did, she was sweet and straight to the point.

Nicknames: what you call her: love, baby, (your choice). What she calls you: sweetheart, honey, love.

Who your sibling is: Megumi.

Who's jealous of your relationship: Mechamaru.

Your protection squad: Megumi, Mechamaru, Mai and Momo.

When someone flirts with you: she'd wrap her arms around your waist and rest her head on your shoulder and occasionally kiss your cheek and if the person doesn't get the hint she'll just lead you away.

Top, bottom or switch: switch, she prefers bottom but she doesn't mind being top if you want her to be.

How clingy they are: 6/10, she does crave your attention and affection quite a bit and gets clingy every so often.

When they want your attention: she'd sit on your lap and start playing with your hair while you do whatever and constantly distract you from whatever so your attention is on her and eventually she'll tell you that she wants your attention.

Where they like to kiss you: your cheek, lips, knuckles and forehead.

If someone hit you: she'd get all bossy and start insulting and scolding them while backing them up into a wall and after a while of her scolding and insulting them she'll hurry back over to you and make sure you're okay.

When they meet your sibling: it went well, Miwa was a little nervous since she really didn't know Megumi but tried her best to earn his approval, Megumi was skeptical at first but after a bit he thought that Miwa seemed like a nice girl so he didn't really worry too much but he still made sure that she'd promise to be very nice and kind to you.

Their favourite thing to do with you: Miwa loves making stuff with you whether it be art or jewelry she loves making things with you, she really likes learning about your hobbies and she likes trying out new things for you.

Their fears: you leaving her, you dying and her accidentally hurting you.

Their first time in bed: she'd be sweet and gentle, constant 100% and always makes sure that your comfortable first.

Their reaction to you being a masochist: she's kinda shocked but she's okay with it, she always makes sure that your 100% sure before she does anything but after she knows you're sure then consider whatever you wanted done.

How you die: you died because of Kenjaku, you were helping the others fight him and after the fight you were badly wounded and had lost a lot of blood but you had managed to stumble over to Miwa and died in her arms due to all of the blood loss.

Their reaction to your death: she was heartbroken after all you were the first person she loved and you had died in her arms, she was absolutely devastated I mean she watched you die since there was nothing anyone could do since you already had lost a lot of blood.

Your last words "don't worry we'll meet again in the next life okay? I love you remember that".