Incorrect quote dump 2

Sources: the simpsons, Myself, random media posts (Like X, tiktok etc...) doctor who, parks and rec, game grumps, jackpot, Danny Phantom, The flash, Archer, black dynamite, Space balls.

{Featured ocs: Akari Yuri (Seven and Ane Yuri's daughter) , Ultraman Domi.

Ultrawoman Mile, she's Leo's daughter/clone who works as monster researcher on Earth.

Ultrawoman Nayaka She's Zoffy's daughter/clone she's second in command of Ultra frontier guild and popular singer.}

-----------------------

R/n, tired from work: I wanna get run over.

Taro: Oh come on, it's Christmas! Get in the spirit!

R/n: I wanna get run over by a reindeer.

Taro: ...

Taro: Not what I meant, but I'll take it.

-----------------------------------------------

[Seven assigns codenames to Zoffy and R/n for an up coming mission.]

R/n, checking in: This is Clueless 1. (pause)...Why am I Clueless 1?

Seven, to Zoffy: Tell her, Clueless 2!

Zoffy, flustered: ...Shut up.

-----------------------------------------------

{ Spark doll AU: R/n and 80 are fighting some aliens who had kidnapped her students, R/n is so relieved and grateful for his help she hugs him, unbeknownst to R/n, Belial saw her hugging 80 and gets upset.]

Belial, waiting for R/n in her office: Why didn't you come back?

R/n: I had some important things to do.

Belial: I see. And do these things include running around the school and hugging it out with 80, for instance?

R/n: Well, now. Do I detect hints of jealousy?

Belial: Jealous? of course I am, you're mine! Not 80's...

R/n: Calm down. it's not -

Belial: No! He wants to take you from me!

R/n, picks Belial up (he's in his doll form): Belial, listen. 80 already has a girlfriend back on M78, (Belial looks at her ) whatever you think is happening isn't happening, our relationship is just professional.

R/n: What you saw today was the result me asking him for help. Some of the kids in my class were kidnapped. And I know I probably should've told you when you asked about what was going on? instead running off with 80 like that. I'm sorry.

Belial:...Let go.

R/n, looks wary: Bel?

Belial: I'm going to get big.

[R/n puts Belial down and in a flash of dark light he grew to his human size, without a word he pulled R/n into tight hug.]

Belial: Don't-... Don't ever leave me behind again.

R/n: I won't.

--------------------------------------------------

Taro: You knew that you always wanted to be a great scientist!

Tregear: No. Science was my fallback plan, I wanted to be in the GDF but lacked the combat ability for it. So I said if I didn't make something of myself by the time I turned 12,000, I was just gonna become a serial killer.