Heart to heart

Sorry for the late update guys. I lost inspiration halfway through. Also please read the end note.

*Ain't happy played*

"Is that how we used to be?" A random Bergen cringed.

"Damn guys, we looked like someone just killed our whole bloodline.."

"So glad we're not like that anymore." Another Bergen facepalmed.

"Not gonna lie.. the song's kind of a banger." Said a random rock troll, vibing to the song.

Poppy: Wow! They're as miserable as you. Which means they haven't eaten a Troll yet.

"Rude... but you're not wrong.."

:Now, come on. Let's go save our friends.

Branch: Your friends.

"Well guess what? WE'RE FRIENDS NOW!" Smidge yelled while running to hug both Branch and Poppy. The others joined in the hug as well.

"You're so squishy, Branch." Guy said randomly.

'Aw, I wanna hug them too!' Khem thought, watching them with stars in her eyes.

"I love you guys." Biggie cried.

"Mew"

Branch and Poppy laughed while being squished. Some trolls and bergens watched them, smiling while watching them.

Poppy: Our friends. Don't fight it.

"I won't anymore." Branch held his hands up, surrendering.

"That's right!"

"Yeahhh! You're with us now!" Smidge laughed, not noticing a purple-skin troll staring at her lovingly.

Gristle: Oh, Barnabus. You're my only friend in this whole miserable world.

"That's me again!"

:Dad was right. I'll never ever, never ever, never be happy. Never.

"Dad was wrong. I'm happier than ever now... with the love of my life by my side." Said Gristle he brought Bridget's face closer to him before sealing her lips with his own.

Poppy shrieked. "WAHHHH SO CUTE!"

"What is man's rizz?"

"I really wanna know how they got together.."

CHEF: Never say never.

"Ew.. who let a big rat into the palace?"

"KILL IT WITH FIREEEE!"

"Oh I'm on it AHAHAHAHHAHA-" Laughed Cooper while holding a blowtorch.

"SON!"

"COOPER NO!" Branch yelled, grabbing the blowtorch from him and throwing it to Khem.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?!"

"I don't know! Put it somewhere!"

Khem opened a random door and chucked it. A random explosion was heard but she shrugged it away.

"Hopefully it didn't destroy anything precious.."

Narrator: THAT WAS MY BATHROOM! MY PRECIOUS BATHTUB!

"Whoops.."

"Uhhh did that blowtorch just exploded..?"

"ummmm NOPE! THAT WAS SOMETHING ELSE!"

Meanwhile: "Cooper! Don't do that! You might end up hurting yourself." Queen Essence scolded.

"Sorry mommm"