i wait for you- camsé

I'm back to shitposting every day because I have like 2 SUPER GOOD ideas but I'm not in the headspace to write deep shit like that . Iykyk. Anyways I wrote this in math class so there's a lot of spelling mistakes oop. btw is based off of the song I wait for you by Alex g ITS SUCH A GOOD SONG OML tw: death and also its just really angsty.

Camden sat by the window, staring deep into the forest behind her house. Tears silently ran down her face and onto the table beside her.  A big part of her knew that Rosé wasn't going to come back, but an even bigger part of her still believed that she would.

She slowly stood up and walked out of the back door of her house, her hands still shaking a bit. She shut the door behind her and started to slowly walk into the forest. Still slightly crying, she walked deeper and deeper into the forest.

She kept walking until she made her way into the middle of the forest and stopping when she stood in front of a large tree, leaves a deep red. Sighing, she sat down in front of the tree, laying her head against its trunk.

She stared deep into the forest, not saying a word. When she closed her eyes, it was like she was still there, standing next to her.

The day that she had left, for the first time in Camdens life, the world had gone silent. And the part of her that still had hope in her coming back was the same part that brought her to this very spot every single day.

Hours passed and Camden still sat there, sat against the tree. She checked the time on her phone, 11:30 pm. She got up, dusted off her jeans and sadly headed back to her house.

And for what seemed like the millionth time, She left without Rosé by her side. But the same words repeated in her mind as the cold night went on:

"I'll wait for you"

Omfg this made me cry so bad bro 😭😭😭
I'm working on something special for like a new years fic or something idfk. Pls request 🙏🙏🙏 I'm in my camsé era again 🤯🤯🤯
ALSO I KNWO THAT THE LYRIC IS "I WAIT FOR YOU" BUT IT MAKES MORE SENSE IF ITS ILL WAIT FOR YOU BRO. word count: 414