Christmas Party Meetings

Prompt Christmas Party
Strangers

Jim sighed at his desk finishing up another paper before Micheal came out of his office.

"Everyone because this is Dunder Mifflin's first Christmas as a family we will be having are Christmas party this Friday" Micheal said cheering before going back in his office leaving Jim to look back at his work.

"Christmas party" Jim said and looked up and around to see his coworkers who he didn't even know working but one caught his eye.

Jim watched the man walk out of the break room he was tall short brown hair glasses with a tan brown suit looked very professional and serious and is close to Micheal apparently as he walked right into his office with two cups of coffee.

The next day Jim walked into work with his messenger bag Micheal came out again.

"Everyone today we will be pulling our secret Santa's today" he said walking around letting everyone pick their names out of the hat.

Once it was Jim's turn he reached in and pulled a slip of paper out and walked to his desk hands in his pocket looking down

Once he sat down and got out all his work out he pulled the paper out of his pocket and unraveled it

"Dwight" Jim whispered confused and looked around before he herd the name.

"Dwight this is going to be the best Christmas party yet" Micheal said exiting his office and walking to the break room.

Jim was confused and turned to see Dwight walk out as well and realized he is the man who caught his eye and looked away fast as Dwight made eye contact with him.

Jim herd Dwight walk away as he went back to work before sighing and going to the break room.

"Hey" a girl said siting down next to him in the break room.

"Hi" Jim said looking up from his coffee.

"I'm Pam and you are" she asked.

"Oh I'm Jim" he said with a smile.

"Well nice to meet you Jim who did you get for your secret Santa" she asked.

"I got Dwight how about you" he said.

"Oh I got Micheal but he's easy" she said laughing.

"I don't even know what to get mine" he said as Pam looked at him shocked.

"Wait you don't know Dwight" she said.

"No I don't really know anyone here" he said looking back at his coffee.

"Oh you're in for a treat then" she said with a laugh.

"Why" Jim said.

"Well I heard we're switching seats tomorrow and stuff and it says me you and him are office buddies" she said as Jim nodded.

"Well I can't wait to meet this Dwight then" Jim said sipping his coffee looking out of the window to see Dwight walking into the office taking his coat off as they caught eyes again and Jim looked down clearing his throat as Pam laughed like she knew something he didn't.

The next day Jim walked into the office he saw Dwight and Pam siting at their desk right next to his on either side of him.

Jim sat down and got to work until Dwight spoke up.

"Hey" he said as Jim looked up and they caught eyes again.

"Yes" Jim said looking over at Palm who looked at him and shrugged as she went back to work.