Chapter 5

꥟꥟꥟

꥟꥟꥟

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR MFUCKING SWIFT, THE WOMAN THAT YOU ARE! Anyway, enjoy chapter for taylors bday!!

Alexandras POV

It was noon at the office and for once, everything was going fairly slow.

She had a couple of meetings in the morning and some contracts to review but other than that she did not have much work for the day.

This was not usual, or at least it hadn't been since she had been made CEO.

Sitting at her desk, the pile of papers that seemed to be there every day, demanding her attention, was not making its continuous appearance.

Leaning back, she didn't really know what to do.

She was going to call Taylor, but she knew the blonde was at some sort of meeting right now so she couldn't do that.

Alex was about to get up and grab a book when she looked at her desktop and saw Spotify, sitting there in the corner, looking rather untouched.

It wasn't often that she listened to music, if anything it was in her home with her used vinyls that'd she owned for years.

She also didn't really listen to current music. It was all pretty old, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Fleetwood Mac, it was all music her mother had introduced her to.

Alex had heard a couple of Taylor's songs, only the really popular ones, but when she opened her Spotify profile, she was fairly shocked to see just how many songs and albums Taylor had put out.

She listened to her Red album first, going through the entire thing with a very wide range of motions. She head bopped to 22, cried during Come Back Be Here, and found herself sitting, basking in Taylor's lyrical genius during All Too Well.

She had just clicked on 1989 and began listening to Welcome to New York before Thomas walked into her office wearing his reading glasses and holding a stack of files.

"Hey, we need to look over the Reading statement we're giving at- What the fuck is playing right now?" He asked with a chuckle as he looked up from his papers.

Alex scrambled to pause the music, a blush creeping on her face "I- uh-"

"Were you playing Taylor's music?" He asked as he sat down across from her.

The brunette narrowed her eyes at him as he chuckled and placed the papers on her desk.

"You should let me meet her."