The walk continued for an hour and Hinata felt her limbs almost tire out, yet she let out only a soft breath and continued to follow the servant Infront of her. The servant who's name if she remembered correctly was called Kyo finally stopped then took a step back.

"There's a door to the right after you turn left, then you will reach your destination Hinata-sama" Kyo said with an emotionless voice. Hinata and ignored the deep pain that made her stomach lurch as the man's heart told her everything about how he truly felt inside.

She of course did not say anything though there was a tint of slight hurt that flashed in her eyes as she bowed her head in thanks. She had long realized that almost every servant in their home and almost every branch member felt the exact same way about her and her family.

She walked forward turned left and got in the entrance. She stopped and when she saw that she was finally alone, Hinata let out a small sigh and felt tears prick in her eyes. She wiped them quickly and then changed her demeanour to one of slight unbotheredness.

Hinata then turned right and walked into another hallway as her eyes looked straight ahead whilst her hand clasped together in her kimono. She let out a sigh as she finally reached the entrance to the large traditionally decorated room. Her head swerved in observation as she quietly got in.

A mat was placed on the ground in the room and It made Hinata's eyes twinkle slightly, whilst she gently sat down on the mat and looked up.

Suddenly, a man with the typical appearance of a Hyūga with long brunette hair and round lilac eyes appeared out of thin air. His posture was straight and full of a certain pride, her for some reason, Hinata felt his presence was lacking, if anything she felt like he wasn't alive. Her eyes met his, which were full of a nothing but the colour lilac. Her heart almost churned but yet she still stared at him full of caution and slight curiosity.

This would be her teacher for the next couple of years and Hinata wanted nothing more than to make the best impression. Even though, she was slightly confused. She had never met this men nor had she ever felt his presence near the compound and yet he was somehow appointed to teacher. It was strange and odd.

Moreover, even with the standard air and temperate of a Hyūga, he did not dress like one. He had the standard dress code of a normal ninja, green vest and black pants. This made her feel even more confused as her father's explicit words were for her not to embarrass herself Infront of an elder. And looking at this, he was clearly not one. Had her father been mistaken?

No. Impossible.

Hinata's eyes flashed as her nerves sprung up. She looked at the man and opened her mouth to speak then closed it. What was she going to say? She didn't know what was going on, nor how she should approach the situation and it would not do her good to speak about something she didn't know about.

Feeling unsettled, Hinata slowly stood up. However, the man suddenly lunged at her and her eyebrows furrowed in fright as she dodged his attack. Something was wrong. Hinata thought, however, it didn't matter, she was scared. She looked down at her trembling hands and felt herself shiver. Her senses tingled and time seemed to slow down as her eyes looked up and red eyes stared at her.

She froze.

By instinct the veins behind her eyes bulged and her vision changed. Her surroundings seemed slightly different and she could almost swear, she was seeing through everything in the village. She focused on her surroundings and immediately felt odd, this man, this man wasn't real. A thought suddenly broke into her a mind, but before she could make sense of it, the voice of an old man suddenly spoke, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Genjutsu"

The man stated as he whispered something to himself, whilst the figure that attacked her disappeared.

Hinata released a sigh as a form of relief, whilst her vision still stayed the same. She looked to the side and saw an old man holding a walking stick. He had long gray hair mixed with black, small lilac eyes that stared at her full of contempt and a frown itched on his face.

"It is a technique that those eyes can cast expertly, second to only the kurama clan in the world. Those eyes are what we call the Sharingan, a bloodline passed down to the Uchiha clan, our rival clan in terms of Bloodlines"

He sat down as Hinata slowly followed suit and sat on the mat, whilst feeling unsettled in her heart. This man was real, however that was not what made her feel uneasy. What made her feel uneasy was the pure negative emotions rolling in the man's heart, and it seemed the more he stared at her. The more negative they became. This type of feeling was more stronger than any she had ever felt and it made her head ache and her fragile heart quake.

The man however unaware of Hinata's ability to discern and feel his hidden emotions continued speaking, "Of course, the Sharingan does not only do that, however our Byakugan, what you have activated right now can see through all genjutsu attacks and can counter the Sharingan in that aspect" The man who she confirmed was the elder who was to teach her, felt angry about that, she could tell. However her mind wasn't now focused on him rather on the fact that her eyes were hurting. It was hurting insanely bad, and she couldn't help feel herself being drained.

Unaware again, the man continued "during this lessons, I will teach you all you need to know about the Byakugan and in the next room, are all the books that need to be studied, analysed, evaluated and memorized" He said looking directly at her, full of bitterness and irritation. He hit his walking stick on ground and dropped a book on the ground.

"I want this read, memorized, in the next week, I will test you and then we will move on to the next lesson" He took a breath then he spoke again, "I expect nothing less from the future clan head of the Hyūga" He said with a sneer whilst he walked away and shut the door.

Hinata heard it lock and her heart grew heavy. Her eyes hurt and her body felt like it would fall any moment. Moreover she felt slightly unjust because she was still young and even though she knew all the characters, she did not know the meaning of all words.

However, she knowing full well that she was disdained, she ignored the headache that seemed to storm in her head and the pain in her eyes, as she opened the book and began to read.