Chapter 20 🪄

~Hermione POV~

Once we popped into St Mungo's Hospital Draco had started to demand for me to be placed into the Malfoy private hospital room.

He acted like I was dying in his arms and I had to keep on reminding him that I was fine and to stop being rude to all the healers.

Test where done and blood had been taken from my now very sore arm.

Draco had watched everything being done and making sure that everything was done right.

I just sat there looking around the room, this room was hug and everything looked rich and fancy.

I could never afford aroom like this in my life, oh how nice it would be to come from money, but money doesn't mean everything, love does and that's all that matters to me.

We waited and waited for my Results to come in.

I laid on the bed and Draco held my hand.

He made me feel like a child with how over Protective he was being.

"I'm fine Draco and there is nothing to be worried about, I must of caught a bug." I kept of Reassuring him.

"I don't know mylove, it's rare for you to be sick and even back at Hogwarts you never once missed a day of school for being sick. I think it's more than what you think." He looked down at our hands Intwined with one another.

Holly shit now he has started to make me think of all the different Possibilities on why I could be sick.

This guy was shit to be around when your sick and in the hospital.

Fast pace steps could be hurd outside of the room, the door opened wide.

"OH Dreco dear are you alright we just got notified now that the room was being used. So your father and I had to come right away."

Narcissa Malfoy stood before use.

She stopped in her tracks as she saw that I was the one in the hospital bed, not her son.

Lucius Malfoy had now stepped into the hospital room.

"What's going on in here? Only Malfoys are allowed to use this room not (He waved his hand up and down at me) this."

Well that kinda hurt but at least he didn't call me a mudblood like he had done in the past.

"Father don't be rude to Hermione, I was the one that wanted her to be placed in this room and don't worry ill be paying for her stay so if you don't mind you and mother can go back home now. I'm fine which you can see so please just leave." Draco had gotten up when he started to speak.

I watched Dreco stand before me being All protective.

He looked so sweet and handsome, I was very grateful to have him on my side, but I was also sad too.

This had just proven to me that his father would never allow me to be in his sons life.

It killed me inside just thinking on how I was going to hurt his feelings.

"Dreco I think it's best if I leave this room and go into another one." I tried to get up but he stopped me from doing so.

"No your staying here until we find out the news, my parents are leaving not use."

"I would watch your mouth boy before I do something about it." Lucius seethe out.

"Try it, I am sick of this shit. Remember father it's not you who is leading the Malfoy name anylonger IT'S  ME and me alone and if I want Hermione in this room, which you should allow as she is part of one of the war hero's of our time and that the Wizarding world looks up too I would not ask her to leave."