CHAPTER - 52

AUTHOR'S POV :

After Mr. Oh went to his room, Mrs. Oh tried lift up Soojin and told Chung Ah to bring water for her.
She then sprinkled some water on Soojin's face.
After gaining her consciousness, Soojin stood up and went back to her room while her mother was crying while sitting on the floor. Chung Ah couldn't control herself from hugging Mrs. Oh.
Then Mrs. Oh said....

Mrs. Oh : What kind of mother I'm, I couldn't even protect my own kids from that monster. Please forgive me, my daughter. I wish I could do something for both of you but I'm helpless you know right. I don't have any power in my hand and your father never gonna listen to me. He is greedy for power, that much greedy that he can't even see that he is destroying his daughters life.

Chung Ah : Eomma, please don't cry. It's not good for your health.

Mrs. Oh : Let me go. I need to talk to my Soojin. I know she must be in pain right now and suffering all alone.

Chung Ah : Let her be Eomma. You know that unnie don't want to talk about all these things then why ? Please let her cool her mind, once she will be okay she will come to us happily.

Mrs. Oh : But right now ? She is suffering alone this time, I need to go to her. She needs me, she needs her Eomma right now.

Chung Ah : Please Eomma, stop all these. May be this is our fate.

Here a mother and a daughter where crying in each other's arms while the other daughter was suffering from all the pain all alone by herself with no one to console her or tell her that it will be okay, she will not suffer from this pain anymore.

On the other hand, Yoongi and Y/N where busy collecting evidence against someone. They had enough evidence in their hand to reveal the culprit and people who are involved with him and all they were waiting was for the perfect opportunity to reveal these things. And coincidencely they got a perfect opportunity too in their hands.

2 weeks later :

The kingdom was decorated beautifully, as the new King will be choosened today. Everyone was happy and wondering who will be the next king.
The people of that Kingdom were discussing who will be the next. Some were saying that it will be Taehyung while some people were hoping for Jungwoon to be the new King.

The people were happy because they had a very kind and humble , powerful and smart king. Now now that the King's son will take over the throne, people were more excited to welcome him hoping that like their former King, the new King will also take care of them.

In the palace :
(Court room) :

The court room was filled with all the ministers. Some of them were happy while some of them were unhappy.
Even Y/N'S and Yoongi's whole family was present there. The whole royal family was also there except King and Prince Taehyung.

The soilder then announced arrival of the King in the court room. Everyone present in the court room stoodup from their place and bowed to show respect to the King.
Soon the soilder announced the arrival of Prince Taehyung in the court room and everyone bowed to him.
Seeing Taehyung coming in the court room all dressed up, Y/N smiled whole heartedly while Yoongi smirked looking at some people's face.

Once the King and Prince took their seat, all other people also sat on their respective place.
After everyone settled down, the King said.....

King : Start the rituals.

After getting permission from the King, the priest present in the court room come forward and asked Prince Taehyung to come down from his place for some important rituals before he sits on the throne.
Prince Taehyung then come down with the help of a servent because still no one knows about his secret except some people.

After the rituals were over, the King asked Taehyung to come to him, so that he could place the crown on his son's head and made him sit on the throne and seal the letter of him becoming the new King.

Taehyung then went up to his father and stood infront of him. The King then stood up from his place and asked Taehyung to sit on the throne. After that he took the crown and was about to put it on Taehyung's head but before he could do that, someone yelled.....

?? : Stop this ceremony....

To be continued.....

(I'm sorry, please forgive me for this sin....)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇Thanks for reading till here.....
Vote and comment.....
Follow for more updates....

🌸