Preview for Part 3

Hikaru stood there and watched her run into the hallway. Everyone looked at him as Kaoru walked over and patted his shoulder. “Hikaru, let's pick your next dance partner.” Hikaru nodded and walked with his brother. “She’s angry at us for sure.” Kaoru tilted his head. “I don’t know. She didn’t seem like it.” Hikaru glanced at Kaoru. “I asked her about it and that’s when she left. She’s angry.” Kaoru patted his shoulder once more. “We’ll figure it out.” They walked towards the guest and bowed at their next dance partners, with a heavy heart.

Yura continued to run down the hall until she stopped at the door of classroom 2-C. She held her hand to her chest as she caught her breath. Her hand reached out and grabbed the door knob, twisted it, and pulled the door open. Standing by the window, looking outside, was Suzushima. 

He turned his head at the sound of the door opening and smiled at Yura. “You’re the one from the doctor's office. You wrote this letter?” Yura looked at the ground, while blushing, and nodded. Suzushima's smile fell slightly as he stared at her. “I apologize but you see I already like someone else. I can’t accept your feelings.” Her head shot up as she looked at him in shock.

It's the least I can do for your patience. I'm definitely working out it and can't make promises but I'm hoping tomorrow night it'll be out. I've been working on another story and I has taken up my time because of the research. I'm hoping to have that one up in two weeks, maybe. Anyways thanks for the patience! I'll have the chapter out soon!!