❤️‍🔥

Sahira's pov
I was in a good mood today as I finally registered at an event where I could meet advocates and people who were successful in their lives and career. I got ready and today was Friday so I decided to wear something semi casual taking an hour I decided to go with black tank with beige trousers. My family and friends are really tired of me always wearing beige clothes but I so so love them because the colour beige implies comfort and simplicity. I got ready and had my nashta. Mom was telling me to focus on my health as I really don't take care of my health. Mom joked that her damaad can take care of me I smiled at her words and I left for college after taking blessings of Narsimha ji and my parents. Papa was insisting that he'll drop me but I didn't want to bother him as I feel uncomfortable for asking help from anyone i know I'm working on this thing of mine. I got my bus and I was again ROMANTICIZING my bus ride while imagining fake scenarios and thinking about my future husband while listenin to my playlist

Dil da sitaara she is jogini pitaara
He rob-ii-najaara, she is dun di bahaara
Dil da sitaara she is jogini pitaara
He rob-ii-najaara, she is dun di bahaara
Akh naal akh daal gal kardi
Chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe,
She is a small town girl
Chhoti ungali pe nachaayegi tumhe,
She is a small town girl

I really love this song it really uplifts my mood and makes me feel confident and I can conquer the world. I messaged my mom that I reached college safely. I then met my bestie Aadhya she was waiting for me in the canteen. We had our funny banter session and we headed to our class. On our way she was talking about how a guy from our college likes her and has asked her out on a date. I screamed in excitement that finally My bestie is getting the love she deserves, she was blushing a lot. She talked what she will wear and her accesories and lot of other things. But I had this unsettled feeling inside me that someone was watching me I always have a thing for stalkers and whattpad and zade meadows is responsible for this 😪. I brushed off that feeling thinking that it might be my paranoia. We atttended our classes. It is compulsory for us to attend every lecture due to attendance 🤐. Plus all our teachers are good but some of them are really typical. We were in canteen sipping our chai and talking about general things but then suddenly I again got this feeling that someone is watching me frantically started looking here and there. I got really scared . I agree we all love reading stalker things and all but when it happens in reality phat ke aajati hai. I told aadhya about it she told that I'm being paranoid and I should take deep breaths and be in the present moment. I feel really grateful for such amazing friend i have she's like my sister. We even watched tarot videos as we really wanna know who is our future husband I know there is no 100% guarantee of tarot readings but I really love watching it. During my reading the video told that my future husband will stalk me and then we'll have our love story and for aadhya it said that she'll meet her the one at workplace. We teased each other. I ignored whatever the reading said. It said Mera wala Raja maharaja hoga lol 😂😂😂. Inhe kaun batayega yeh sab whattpad mai ya phir novels Mai hota hai. Anyways we left for our homes. I was standing at the bus stop and then again I was feeling that someone is watching me I saw two old couple who were looking at me as if Maine unki property hadap Li ho, I just ignored them and started playing my playlist, I was listening to Punjabi folk music. Mere andar ka punjabi humesha music se hi nikalta hai. Till then my bus came and I reached my home and messaged aadhya to ensure that she also has reached her home safely. I ate my dinner talked to my parents. We were watching a Marathi comedy show. As I was brought up in Pune I'm well versed with Marathi and Maharashtrian culture. I journalled my thoughts and slept while deciding my to do list for tomorrow. I assured my self that it's just my mind playing tricks with me,with that I felt into deep slumber.

This was the update. Guys do comment too and vote bhi kardijiye please. It will really mean a lot. Till then Love yourself and romanticize your life just as how Sahira does..

Sahira's outfit ☝🏻

Sahira's outfit ☝🏻