❤️‍🔥

Sahira's pov.
Travelling through bus is the best feeling when you get a seat but it's terrible when you have to stand all the way to the last stop where I have to get down,to make my bus ride a bit comfortable I started listening to NFAK starry night with your favourite qawwal what a feeling, I romanticized my ride and my stop arrived . I was walking with my headphones still on listening to qawwalis I was really enjoying my present moment. I have come to the realisation that we should love ourselves first make our mind strong so that kisine bhi Dil toda toh utna dard nahi hona chahiye. I arrived at my home my parents were waiting for me and we together had our dinner looking at my mom dad they give me the perfect old school couple vibes aisa pyaar karnewala mujhe kab milega , 'don't be desperate sahira' my mind intervened I focused on my food and spoke to my parents how my day went. I went to do my night routine which includes skincare, writing three things I'm grateful for and just planning my next day. Being a law student is not easy i have to leave my house early and come late at home kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai mai koi job karri hoon. With that I wrapped up my day and went to sleep.

So this was the first chapter please let me know what are your thoughts on this. I mainly focused on Sahira's routine. It's a request that don't comment anything negative as this is my first story. I'll keep updating twice a week. Agle chapter mai hum Sahira ke Viku ke baare Mai jaanege till then Love yourself and be happy...