Grhm...

When I went forward and cleared my throat, he came into this world with just a struggle. Barely enough. Seems like I am better than him. Heh, who's proud. For whom else? If you made a boyfriend, even if it was a fake one, I am a boy like Venus, right sir. You won't find people like me easily again.

Seems like feels shame to my fake boyfriend who landed in this world to thank me for stomping my throat. That's why his face is red like that.

Let's go, sir, I've been waiting. It's been a while since I came. what happened sir?

Ah, nothing happened to me. Get into the car. It's getting late.

I gave him the return for what he did to me. looks like he was seriously ashamed of that what happened before. Now, he tries to hide the shame of it, getting angry.

So, what? I also asked him to take angry as he wanted without saying anything and sat on the front seat of the car and looked ahead. Now scowl me if you want. I don't care...you will stop when you are exhausted scowling to me...I don't mind.

He doesn't talk to me even in the car. I didn't go to talk either. Why am I just asking? I was at my loss. Why am I just being seconded? Did I say something wrong?

Finally, he reduced the speed of the car a little and accepted the defeat and entered the talk first.

Yibo

Sir?

Why are you not talking now?

Sir was a little angry, so I stayed a little until your anger subsided. that is all.

Hmm, now what did you want to know about me?

This... I just said that, sir. When sir's mother asked me something, if I answered without knowing about you, it would not be right. so that's why I said that then.

Okay, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I think it will be important.

As he promised, he told me some details about him. He is the only child in the family. That's why his mother thinks so much about his marriage. And his father is in Korea. So, his mom thinks that he should be married to someone. She hopes that then she will be freed from Zhan and she can go to her husband. He told me some other details maybe who thought that would be important. Finally, story after story, we came to their house.

Um... get off. we came

He also got out of the car. When he went ahead, I followed him. Before few minutes, as soon as we let the car in through the gate, the guard recognized us as his master and greeted us. There was a huge mansion in the middle of a big garden.

Lights are turned on everywhere and it is very beautiful. A good amount of this goes to the light bill itself. It is good, that this happened in China, even if it happened wrongly, if it happened in Sri Lanka, they would have had a heart attack and died if they could not pay the bill with the lights like this.

With that in mind, I followed him and went home. It's just like the outside, it's a world of light inside. Today, that house full of luxury items is like a divine plane to my eyes. We are such poor people. These are big things for us. When I rolled my eyes and looked at the house, a middle-aged woman came towards us. I think she must be my fake mother-in-law. Whatever it is, she looks good. Let's see what kind of person she is.

Ah Son, are you arrived?

Yes, mom.

Hmmm.. Is this the child Zhan you mentioned?

Ah.. yes mom. This is Yibo. I told you about him.

Hey, this is my mom.

Hello aunty, how are you?