They took him inside the lift. Lalita stood watching Sandeep's until the lift closed the door.

Pranav: I hope those are happy tears he said.

Lalita: Exactly she said and smiled with tears. She went to her cabin hurriedly and took the nuptial chain from her bag and looked at it. Seetha who came there to check on her as Pranav informed her of the happenings.

Seetha went inside and kept her hands on her shoulder.

Lalita: I can smell the complete freedom, she said still looking at the nuptial chain.

Seetha patted her shoulder, Ana avan inu sagalaye she said.

Lalita: Inaiku avan kandipa sethuruvan avan thalaila blood clot agi iruku she said.

Seetha: Seri va she said and dragged her out of the hospital after taking the nuptial chain from her. She made her sit inside the car and put the chain in dashboardm. She climbed into the driver seat and started to drive somewhere.

Lalita sat silently. After some time she stopped the car and took the chain from the dashboard. Lalita came back to her senses.

Seetha: Yerangu she said and got down from the car.

Lalita also got down from the car and heard a wave sound.

Seetha started to walk, dragging Lalita along with her. Both reached the beach and Seetha sat on the sand looking at the waves.

Lalita looked at her while Seetha patted a place near to her, inga ukkaru she said.

Lalita sat along with her. Both sat in silence looking at the waves.

After some time Seetha received a call from Pranav and he informed Sandeep was passed away.

Seetha disconnected the call and looked at Lalita who was still enjoying the beauty of waves.

Seetha gave the nuptial chain to her, Intha ipa itha kondu poi vesiru athoda unnoda kastamana natkal oda memories uh she said.

Lalita chuckled at her and took the nuptial chain from her, itha vesanuma she asked.

Seetha: Yen thaali sentiment ethathu iruka she asked.

Lalita: Athu ellam ila sentiment thalli mela atha kataravana poruthu thaan varum athu kandipa enaku ila. Itha epudiyo oru 55 grams iruku atha yen nama sell panni athula vara kasa vecha yarukathu ethathu vangi kuduka koodathu she asked.

Seetha: Unaku kuduka vera kaase ilatha mathiri thaan kondu poi thalaiya suthi kadal la veesu ithu ellam pava panam yaaruku sera koodathu she said.

Lalita nodded her head and started to run towards the waves. She started to enter the sea till the water reached her thighs. She looked back at Seetha while Seetha smiled at her.

Seetha: Thalaya suthi veesu she shouted.

Lalita nodded and did as she said and throwed it away as long as possible. She came out of the waves and knelt before Seetha.

Seetha: How do you feel now? She asked.

Lalita hugged her tightly and bursted into tears in the way of pouring all the pain which she went through these many days no no years.

Seetha patted her back to calm her while her eyes started to tear up.

Lalita parted from the hug, Avan enna pannunanu theriyum enaku ennoda amma appa ah ennoda kannu munadi epudi kathila kuthunanu theiryuma she asked with trembling hands.

Seetha: Ellam mudunchuthu ini nee ethayum yosikatha she said and hugged her.

Lalita: Ila inaiku ellathayum unkita manasu vitu solliran na epavum itha pathi sonnathu ila pesunathu ila she said.