ᴥ⁠● Family ●⁠ᴥ

Start from the beginning

"Bhai itni GYM karte ho, fir bhi hum teeno ko nahi uthaya jata apse." Said the most naughtiest and younger one from our family priyansh.

(Brother, you work out so much.
Still, the three of us are not picked up by you")

"Are are...abhi abhi aya hai mera Adhu aur Tut pade bechare pr tum teeno,jara humse bhi Milne do mere bacche ko"
("Hey hey...my Adi has just arrived and you pounced upon my poor boy you three, let my child meet us too")

Here comes my most favorite member of  family my Dadi.

I went towards her and touched her feets taking blessings.
"Jeeta reh puttar".
("Long live son”.)

"Bohot Miss Kiya tujhe,aab Jo tu agaya hai na kahi nahi Jane dungi tujhe". Dadi said patting my head lovingly.
("I missed you a lot, now you have come, I will not let you go anywhere.")

"Aab apko chorh kar kahi nahi jaungi humesha apke pass hi rahunga"I said and kissed her head.
("Now I will not leave you anywhere, I will always stay with you.")

I went towards chachu and Chachi and bent down to take blessings but chachu caught me in middle...
   "aare are itna bhi Buddha nahi hua mein ki tu mere pair chuye,ha Teri Chachi ka pata nahi pr mein toh nahi hua Buddha".chachu said and Chachi smacked his arm
("Hey hey, I am not that old that you touch my feet, I don't know about your aunt but I am not a Buddha.")

" humare ashirwad hamesha tere sath hai, gale mil" & chachu took me in a hug,and after that I hugged chachi.
(Our blessings are always with you ,give me a hug")

"Aab tu agaya hai na Indono ko line PR Lana sirf tujhe hi darte hai ye" Chachi said eyeing Shreyansh and Priyansh,who were looking at us innocently as if they are so innocent in real.
(Now that you have come, bring these two in line, they are only afraid of you.")

I shooked my head to them and  went towards My parents

I hugged my dad "agaya Mera champ" he said and patted my back.

"your mother has given me a lot of trouble,Now take care of your mother,she has missed you the most" dad said.

And Then I went to my mom who was holding her tears back stopping herself from crying.

I hugged her she started to sob
"Bass aabhi tujhe kahi nahi Jane dungi ye to bass Kam tha isliye tujhe bhejne diya meine prr aab nahi mere baccho ko mere samne hi rakhungi mein" she said while sobbing.
("Now I will not let you go anywhere, it was just work, so I let you go, but not now, I will keep my children in front of me.")

"Ha maa, aab apko chorh kar kahi nahi jaunga"
("Yes mom, now I won't leave you and go anywhere.")

We broke hug and mom asked me..

"Aacha,now tell me, your flight had landed an hour ago, so how did it get so late?"
Mom asked me.

Now what should I tell them about what happened on the way?

I was about to give some reason...

Just then Sunny's voice came saying...

"Vo raste mein hume nakchadi chudail mil gayi thi" he blurted.
("We met a nakchadi witch on the way.")

I smack my head in my mind.

My 3 dramatic brothers gasped dramatically & said...

"Hey bhagwan Delhi ki sadko pr chudail bhatak rahi hai" shreyansh shouted and ran towards chachu hiding behind his back.

"Aur vo bhai se mili ,hey bhagwan" the second dramatic brother of mine Reyansh said and ran to dadi.

"Bhai aap thik ho na usne kuch Kiya toh nahi apko sach sach batana Bhai"the 3rd one Priyansh checking me if I'm okay or not.

I glared at sunny who kept his head low.

Dadi came to me and said "jhoot toh mujh se bolna hi maat,bata sach sach kya hua raste mein.
("Don't even lie to me, tell me the truth, what happened on the way".)

I elaborated what happened on the way and looked towards them to see there reactions and........

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So here's the update guys..

What do you think will be the  reaction of Adhyansh's family🤔...??

If you like the chapter do vote and comment your thoughts in comments section🤍

I'm so happy that you guys voted 20+ and on this chapter too I want 20+ votes and lots of comments.

For reels and spoilers do follow me on Instagram link in bio.

Your author
Tali 🩷