Sue Mei's duty was to make sure that the final report that they would be presenting to Li Ming, was correct and perfectly detailed.

Within the next half an hour, Sue Mei had explained the entire data of the notebook to Li Ming with some additional information.

"You guys are doing so good. Well done." Li Ming praised Sue Mei and took out four spiritual cores out of her space and handed them over to the young lady.

Each spiritual core was red in color. There were a total of seven colors in the spiritual cores - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

The Red-colored spiritual core carried ten days worth of spiritual qi stored in it.

The Orange-colored spiritual core carried six months worth of spiritual qi stored in it.

The Yellow-colored spiritual core carried one year worth of spiritual energy stored in it.

The Green-colored spiritual core carried five years worth of spiritual qi stored in it.

The Blue-colored spiritual core carried ten years worth of spiritual qi stored in it.

The Indigo-colored spiritual core carried a hundred years worth of spiritual qi stored in it.

The Violet-colored spiritual core carried a thousand years worth of spiritual qi in it.

Lord Yueliang had taught her how to create the spiritual cores around two months ago when she spent a night in the Moon Manor cultivating in the strange but powerful and dense spiritual qi that flowed through the atmosphere of the Moon.

"Alright, I'll add the data to the previous ones. These spiritual cores are a gift for the four of you. You can leave now." Li Ming said as she dismissed Sue Mei.

Her office which was built on the fourth floor of the Minghue Tea House was overflowing with the sweet and spicy fragrance of the tea that a maid had just served her.

Minghue Tea House was built exactly where the Jing family's Jewelry shop had been previously.

When she first visited the Jin Empire around ten months ago, that day she went to the herb market to buy different herbs, spices, and different kinds of teas.

She also got a pouch of tea seeds from the nymph leader. Since the pixies were already taking care of the magical mansion and Xiao Tiantang, they immediately had taken over the tea farming.

By the time the new four stories shop was ready to be opened during the month of December, the little fairies had already filled a storeroom with jars of different kinds of teas, spices, and herbs.

Li Ming also created a little supplement that appeared like a small round white pill. It was refined by adding various herbs which strengthened the meridians in the body.

The supplement was added to the tea before being served to the customers.

She also created another supplement back in winter which helped in keeping the body warm during the cold weather. She had made sure that the supplements never left any side effects.

The second supplement was specially made for the poor citizens of the Capital City, who couldn't afford warm clothes or food on their own.

The tea was served to them throughout the winters completely free. Not only the poor citizens but anyone was allowed to grasp a cup of warm tea from the ground floor of the Minghue Tea House.

"Are you busy right now?"

A soft voice attracted her attention as Li Ming's eyes flew to the open window of the room.