Home (James)

James sits in his big empty apartment. He'd just moved in and barely brought any furniture. Kate took it all when she left him. He thought about the moment standing in the empty apartment back in Bristol and how heavy his heart felt, how cold it was . And now hes enjoying the emptiness, the silence, being contempt. New beginnings he thought, drinking his last sip of and scrolling through a porn website.

He stops at a video of two girls sharing a double dildo. As it buffers he zips his pants open and takes his cock out and starts trying to get it hard to the video. It does and he cums. But he doesn't really feel satisfied. He ignores it, wipes jimself with a paper towel and goes out the door. Closing his pants on the way out.

He walks a couple of blocks to a big office building, where he is supposed to start his new job as Head of Sales. So walking in James puts his Game Face on and greets everybody in the new office that has already gathered to welcome him.

A girl comes up to him, very beautiful brown hair and blue eyes. She smiles at him and extends a hand. Hello Mr. Castle my Name is Elizabeth Monroe and I will be working as your assistant. He nods and smiles. „Very nice to meet you Elizabeth. Ist it okay if I call you that" she nods seeming pretty hypnotized by his deep dark eyes.

His new assistant shows him around and finally brings him to their shared office space. A generous room, bright with a glass wall to the hallway. „We might need to get some blind in here" he said raising one eyebrow and seeing concern in Elizabeths Face. „Thats not what I meant, but all the people walking by can be distracting. She smiles and goes to sit down at her desk. As she walks away he can't seem but notice a familiar piece of material peeking out of her pants, above her nicely shaped bum. He tries to make out wether he can see a little bit of a bulge.

He stops his own thoughts. „No more of this" he thinks to himself „Thats the reason Kate left and everything went to shit"