Gwain Saga//Re: 004 Overhaul

Start from the beginning

Ami accepted, but heard Gwain start again a distance away, "I just called Ami, see? I know how to use this thing."

Geo, Takeda, and Marlow stood off of the teleporter, standing across from Ami, Deva, and Agni.

"We'll wait at the castle." Deva parted as the three disappeared in a beam of light.

"I can deduce why you two can't use the portal. I have class, so I'll catch you two later." Marlow took off in a blur, leaving Geo and Takeda to take a stance in the opposite direction.

The two began rushing through the forested path towards the castle, before a dark presence stood in their way. Takeda skid to a stop as Geo slowed down to a walk, standing a bit ahead of him.

"The Silent Gale and the Knave," a violet-fashioned man greeted, drawing a one-sided saber. "I've read up on the Gale, but you've escaped my knowledge, Knave." He spun the blade before sheathing it at his hip like a gun, smirking as he tipped his brimmed hat.

"I've been longing to meet you two."

Takeda stepped to Geo's side, letting Savien get a better look at his armament. Takeda told Geo that he needed to head out for his next venture, and nodded to Savien.

"Ah, short on time. No worries. It was a pleasure while it lasted, Knave."

Takeda disappeared with a gust, letting Savien continue with his message.

"I'll be brief, my role is merely a messenger to you, Silent Gale. This scroll is a guide to objects of the occult. The treasures you may find are of immeasurable potential.

However, I doubt any Teoran can conquer the venture for these treasures. But, I have high hopes for you."

Geo didn't mind the challenge being presented, and decided to take the scroll. Looking back up, he noticed Savien was gone.

"Are you gonna ask Geo to join you in the desert?" Deva asked Ami, who held Noobe in her arms.

"Hey, guys. Where's the two buffoons...?" Gwain strut up with a scowl.

Takeda fazed into sight beside Deva, and a moment after, Geo arrived beside Agni, who had already held up his finger to boop his nose.

"There you are. Packages have arrived." Gwain turned on her heel and began walking towards her throne, causing the others to follow.

"Only high ranking officials get their packages to the castle, right?" Deva asked Gwain, following behind Geo and Ami.

"Not necessarily, only those who reside here."

"Is it from someone famous?" Agni chimed in.

"...I don't go through other people's mail." Gwain leered back, before swatting her hair back.

Suddenly, a large broadsword was swung at Ami.

Takeda swung Ami behind him as Geo blocked the blade. The guard who tested them smirked at the clash, before surrendering and sheathing his sword.

"Not bad, bodyguards. For you, Silent Gale." The taller knight handed a beige package to Geo, who tapped the seal with swiftness.

Open its unsealing, a digital letter was revealed. "To the Silent Gale, love, your #1 fan." Deva finished reading with a face of disgust and disbelief.

"How come love...?" She wondered, but Ami and Agni had an idea, imaging Twain giggling at the thought.

Suddenly, Geo was enveloped in an orange flash, before revealing a hooded tracksuit of a black and orange color scheme. On the hood was the Twain emblem, making Deva and Ami grimace in fear.