The Bird Woman: Mystical Creatures

Here's a list of some pets and other stuff I thought would be a nice addition.

Orl: A round, warm, glowing orb that floats and talks to you telepathically. Quite useful to have when you're trying to find your way in the dark, or when you're lonely. Once bonded to its master or mistress, it can be called to you when you want or need it.

Curlton Dragon: A small dragon that has control of one of the four elements, usually fire or water. Its color depends on its element. A fun pet for little ones, it flies or swims around and does tricks like a dolphin to brighten spirits and entertain.

Broct: a stick-like creature with two legs, four arms, a knobby head and a smooth body. It obeys orders like a puppy, and you can keep one as a pet, or as a maid of sorts. It will, upon command, pick up your stray feathers, straighten the beds, clean or watch after your children. They stand at a height of about sixteen inches.

Esther: A spirit guardian. This creature resembles a fox, with four ears, a dainty but strong body and two tails. Has the power of ice. Usually dark gray with ice blue designs, or vice versa.

Flaime: A spirit guardian. This one resembles a wolf with large eyes, a big, strong body and four tails. Has the power of fire. Usually black with red designs, or vice versa.

Ventri: A spirit guardian. This one resembles a griffin, with fierce talons, sharp eyes and strong wings. Has the power of air. Usually light gray with dark purple designs.

Tethra: A spirit guardian. This one resembles a bear, with thick fur, powerful paws and razor-sharp claws. Has the power of earth. Usually dark brown with cinnamon or light red-brown designs.

Oceali: A spirit guardian. This one resembles a small dragon, with hard scales, razor-sharp teeth and powerful limbs for swimming and clouting. Has the power of water. Usually navy blue with white designs, or light blue with dark green designs.

Aethrali also keep regular birds as pets, for music and also to send messages and scout out the area. Those include actual but exotic birds, such as snow owls and peregrine falcons. It's not like keeping a brother or sister captive, but rather like having a friend over to stay.