𝐎𝐍𝐄

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪.

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: the safa-sinclair household, manchester

"AZIZA!! !!!عزيزة ما ‏دارة أناديك مرة ثانية. لو سمحتي تعالي " muna shouted, calling her daughter down as she paced up and down the hallway.

( aziza i don't want to call you down again. please come down )

"mama stop stressing. she'll be fine. she's a smart and resourceful girl who also has a friend who lives in the area. what could possibly go wrong?" amara comforted, looking frantically at her dad to get him to help her calm her mother down.

now you may be wondering what was worrying aziza's mother like this, and it was the thought of her daughter going alone into a city she hadn't been to before. aziza was still browsing universities and decided to look into the universities of newcastle and sunderland togerher. she had also decided to go alone which caused her parents to stress way more than they usually did with her. and no matter how many times tyler attempted to calm down his wife, it proved futile.

"كم حاجة ممكن يحصل!!" muna exclaimed, trying to pace again before tyler brought her into a hug and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

( multiple things can happen!! )

"ew. cringe." aria coughed under her breath, causing amara to slap the back of her head.

"single ass." she whispered back, with her father glaring at her.

"az! your mum's already called you down and we really need to talk to you about something." tyler shouted, rubbing his wife's back as he spoke.

amara asked, looking quite concerned for her mother. "ماما مالك أنتِ متوترة كده؟"
( mama why are you so worried? )

"because my babies are all grown up and it's scary. to me you're all still those cute little crying babies and now you're going to be leaving soon?! it's not fun to be reminded, as a parent, that your babies are growing up right in front of you." muna ranted, as she noticed aziza coming down the steps.

"why's mum all shaky? did amara say that she's bringing dave over last minute and she hasn't cooked enough food or something?" aziza joked, stopping her chuckles at her family's blank stares. "i know i'm not eddie murphy but that should've got a few laughs." she muttered. "so what did you want to talk to me about?"