2.4 Back in Business

Start from the beginning

Peter: Bye, bye. 

Jack Hardemeyer was working in his office when he looked over at the television set he had put on a nearby table. It depicted an oddball woman and a small man as husband and wife. The woman was in bed screaming at a cloth ghost on a wire in front of her.

Janine: Aaaaaaaaah!

Louis: What is it honey?!

Janine: It's that darn ghost again. He won't leave us alone. I guess we're just going to have to move.

Louis: No, wait! Don't worry. We're not moving. He is.

Louis bent over to grab the phone while Janine looked right at the camera.

Janine: Who are you going to call?

Ghostbusters: Ghostbusters!

Imagine Y/N is between Ray and Peter

Ray: Yes, that's right! Ghostbusters! We're back with twice the know how and twice the particle power to deal with all your supernatural elimination needs.

Y/N: And if we do more than $5,000 in damage, you only have to pay half regardless of your insurance company.

Winston: So come. Celebrate our grand reopening with our special half-price service plan.

Peter: Hold on! Half-price?! Have we all gone mad?

Ray: I guess so, Pete, 'cause that's not all. Tell them Egon.

Egon: Oh, you mean the Ghostbusters' hot beverage thermal mug and free balloons for the kids?

Ray: You bet. So make your supernatural problem...

Peter: Our supernatural problem.

Y/N: So call now. Because we're still...

Ghostbusters: Ready to believe you!

The guys ran into a jewelry store. A psychokinetic storm blew through and caused all of the glass artifacts to start floating. They set up four tripods with small rods on top of them

Ray connected two wires, causing all the rods to light up as a purple beam connecting them all in a square-like grid. Soon, the purple beams started buzzing around the room before switching off. All the glass artifacts fell to the floor, smashing into tiny shards.

The Ghostbusters were jogging down the street. They were chasing two spirits that flew out of the nearby opera house. They were trying to keep the paparazzi off their backs while they ran.