When your shirt is fully off, he grabs your thighs and pulls you closer so you're standing between his legs. He opens the clasp of your bra and pulls it off.

"Beautiful," he murmurs. Astarion leans forward and takes your nipple in his mouth. He sucks on it and bites it once it's hard, one of his fangs sinking into the skin around your nipple. You groan, half pain, half pleasure. He bit you just hard enough to draw a drop of blood. He licks it off, then slowly licks his lips. "My delectable little slut."

His hands wander to your pants, opening them. "Turn around and take the rest of your clothes off." You do, bending over to give him the view you know he wants. He makes a low, guttural sound.

You feel him behind you and straighten your back, your body flush against his now. He's still fully clothed while you're completely naked. It makes you feel exposed, adding to the feeling that you've given up all control to him. It's exhilarating.

Despite him still being fully dressed, you can feel his hard cock pressing against your ass. You think you can feel it twitch when he grabs your breasts, squeezing them hard, his fingers digging into your flesh. The area where he bit you is still sensitive, which adds an extra bit of pain to his already rough touch. You moan and press your ass against his hips, which makes him moan as well.

"Turn around," Astarions groans in your ear. When you do, the front of your body is pressed against him, the fabric of his shirt soft against your nipples. You look up at his ruby eyes. He moves the two of you a few steps forward, until your back is pressed against one of the barn's walls. His hands go to your shoulders and he presses you down. You kneel in front of him, your face on a level with his hips. There's barely any space for you to move like this, the wall directly behind you, his body directly in front of you.

He takes off his pants, letting them fall down around his ankles, and pulls down his underwear just enough for his cock to spring out. He grabs it, a little moan escaping his lips. You lick your lips at the sight. With his free hand, he grabs your chin and places his thumb on your lower lip. He puts a bit of pressure on it, making you open your mouth. He places the tip of his cock on your lips. You open your lips further and take him into your mouth.

"Three taps, remember, pet?" You nod around his cock in your mouth.

Astarion doesn't waste any more time and thrusts into your mouth. You're not prepared enough for his cock to go down your throat right away. The back of your head thunks against the wall and you choke when he keeps his cock still for a moment, buried down your throat. You place your hands on his hips to stabilize yourself. When he still keeps his cock there, you choke harder. He pulls back almost all the way, with only his tip still in your mouth. You yelp more with surprise than pain when he hits your cheek with his flat hand. "Stop choking, I know you can do better than that." Your eyes are watering from a mixture of his slap and the choking.

He leans his arm against the wall above you and thrusts back into your throat, finding his rhythm. It's slow at first, thrusting all the way into your mouth, bottoming out in your throat, his hips pressed against your nose, then pulling out most of the way. Your head's pressed against the wall, no room to move and all you can do is take him, breathe when he's not all the way down your mouth, and try not to choke too badly when he is. Every time you do choke, he slaps your cheek again, hard enough to sting.

After a while you get more used to the sensation of his cock hitting the back of your throat and get your reflex to choke better under control.

At some point, he picks up a faster rhythm, not pulling out so much anymore, his thrusts going back and forth between the back of your mouth and your throat. It takes more effort to keep your gag reflex under control now. When he hits the back of your throat over and over again in quick succession, you choke around his cock, coughing. He pauses, his cock still buried deep in your throat, letting you choke around it. Tears start streaming down your face as you fight your gag reflex. At the same time, you can feel wetness pooling between your legs. When his cock twitches, you can feel it with your whole mouth. Your choking around him becomes worse and he pulls his cock out of your mouth and slaps you with it. First one cheek, then the other. There's bits of your own spit mixing with the tears on your cheeks now.