Desire

You've barely made it to the shadow-cursed lands and have already gotten your ass handed to you by some shadow creatures. You'd met some Harpers soon after taking the elevator from the Underdark, only for one of them to be turned into a shadow creature right in front of you.

You managed to save both yourselves and the remaining Harpers, but only by spending just about every last resource you had.

With both Gale and Shadowheart too exhausted to cast any more spells, you decided it was best to make camp for the night before continuing your way through the darkness to the inn the Harpers told you about.

Making camp in the middle of these shadows was almost as tricky as making your way through them though. You and the others spent a good hour placing torches and light cantrips to keep the shadows out of every part of your camp.

Exhausted, you scrape some food together. This place is depressing for all of you, but there's still chatter over food, some laughter. Astarion's joined the dinner tonight as well, although he's not eating any of the food. He's talking and laughing with the rest of you, which is a welcome sight. After the Underdark, this is just another place without any sun, but his mood seems to have improved a bit regardless.

When it's time to turn in, you're a bit sad that there's no place for Astarion and you to sneak off to tonight. With the shadow-curse out there, you just can't risk it. So you go to your tent alone.

Your tent, like all the others, is illuminated by a lantern so you're safe here as well. It might have been enough to encircle the camp with light but you all figured better safe than sorry.

You lie down to try to sleep, but quickly find you can't shut your brain off. It should probably be making plans for the way to Moonrise Towers, like how you're going to make it through these damn shadows. But no, all your stupid brain does is give you flashbacks of your past nights with Astarion.

That time he tied you to a tree and made you count the times he struck your ass. Being blindfolded and deafened by a silence spell while feeling his lips all over your body. And, of course, a few nights back, when he kept driving you to the edge of an orgasm only to stop or slow down, not letting you come. Until he finally did. The thought of that incredibly intense orgasm, but even more so, of him having that control over you, of the way he looked at you while he fucked you, is having you moaning softly, while your hand's slipped into your panties and found your clit.

You notice a shadow outside your tent - not the cursed type, but the regular shadow of a humanoid - and stop touching yourself abruptly. Your tent flap opens just enough for Astarion to crawl in and smirk at you. "Don't stop on my account, pet."

"Gods, I thought I was being quiet." You lean up on your elbows as he kneels next to you.

"I don't think the others heard, darling. But my tent's right next to yours, and the vampire hearing helps."

He lies down next to you, and you turn on your side so that you're facing each other.

"Tell me what you were thinking about, darling." He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

You can feel your cheeks flushing. "You," you admit

He chuckles. "I was hoping you'd say that. What was I doing?"

With his face so close to yours, it's hard to resist kissing him. "Tying me up. Spanking me. Driving me crazy by not letting me come," you whisper, careful not to have the others hear you.

"Those are all things I've done to you. No fantasies of things I haven't done yet, pet?"

Your blush deepens. There are things you haven't done yet that you were hoping to do at some point. "I, uhm..." Why are these things so fucking hard to say? "I kind of loved it when you pushed my face in the dirt while fucking me. More things like that? Degrading me?" You swallow, nervous about what he's going to say.