CHAPTER 21

Author p.o.v.

There is not so peaceful morning in Kim manshion as from morning Mrs Kim is busy in giving instructions to maids about what to prepare for dinner.

Mrs Kim : ohkk now add some garlic paste and stir it in medium flame . Now you guys handle the rest and yahh don't forget the desserts and cake that I'll prepare by myself.

Maids : yes mam .

As they were discussing just then a hyper bunny jumps on Mrs Kim making her scared as hell . While the maids they can't stop their laugh watching Mrs Kim holding her chest with wide eyes , it's just one day and everyone started to adore this cute human . They were happy for their young master .

Mrs Kim : OMG bunny you scare me ( panting)

Jungkook: hehehe sorry mom ( bunny smile)

Wtb what you guys are making can I also help you .( Puppy eyes )

Mrs Kim : bunny they are making the main course for today's dinner let them do it you just go and rest okay I'll handle it .

Jungkook: but mom please I also wanted to do something please please please please...

Mrs Kim : okay okay you will help me in making cake but not now we will Start baking after sometime.

Jungkook: yess ( jumping happily)

Mrs Kim : bunny just do one thing go and call taehyung down I'll call the rest members.

As jungkook entered the room he found himself pressed against the wall by none other than his boyfriend, who was looking at him with dark eyes which made him small under his dark gaze.

Taehyung: baby what do you think you were doing from yesterday hann ( deep voice)

Jungkook: w..what am I doing ( shutter)

Taehyung: hmm looks like you really like my punishment baby you want one again.

Jungkook: yahh shut up and it's me who is mad at you so it's you , you are the one who deserves the punishment. And what do I do now i didn't do anything to deserve any punishment. ( Boldly)

Taehyung just chuckled darkly while he pressed his body more towards jungkook.

Taehyung: getting bold aren't we , and let me remind you baby from yesterday you were ignoring me and in the morning you went early without giving me my kisses . So what do you think I should do with you .

Jungkook: yo...you preverted tiger leave me or else I'll call mom . ( Blushing mess )

Taehyung: looks like you want punishment hann .

Jungkook: yahhh I was talking to the walls not you , you are the best tae . Now please leave me

Taehyung shook his head

Jungkook: plseee ( puppy eyes)

Taehyung: now i think I'm not able to control myself Damn it .

Saying this is a hungry tiger attack on a poor bunny sucking the life of his lips .After what feels like seconds to taehyung he broke the kiss while looking at the panting bunny whose chest was going up and down while lips were swollen for the harsh kiss .

Taehyung: hmm now it's fine . I hope my bunny learnt his lessons and wouldn't repeat it again. ( Teasingly)

While jungkook just looked at him with a glare and hit taehyung knees with his legs.

Taehyung: ouch baby why ....

Jungkook: get lost you monkey and come fast for breakfast mom is calling you .