CHAPTER 2

V  p.o.v.

As i was going to deal with them suddenly somke appaer and someone started dragged me with him , i was so angry with that if he wasn't here then i would have done my work easily but this guy don't know he is digging his grave .........

But his hand are not like man's hand it's so soft like a feather it's my first time touching something this much soft , but i came back at my senses and pulled my hand harshly and that guy stop running and turned and looked at me

I was shoked at what I see ..................

Is he even real that cute doe eyes that ,cute bottom nose his white flawless skin that soft bread cheeks they look so soft i want to bite them and finally that pink cherry lips they look so kissable and that tiny waste with thick things uff and th...

Is he even real that cute doe eyes that ,cute bottom nose his white flawless skin that soft bread cheeks they look so soft i want to bite them and finally that pink cherry lips they look so kissable and that tiny waste with thick things uff and the mole under his lips , he is an angel.

He looks so tiny compared to me  , his face looks so innocent yet his sexy body saying otherwise i want to take him right here right now , as i was looking at him for god knows how long , but i came back to earth when he said something with his sweet honey-like voice .....

Jungkook p.o.v.

I wanted to help that poor man but nothing is coming in my mind but then i noticed a box in the corner and saw there were smoke balls  I got the idea and thought to throw the smoke ball on them but I needed something to light it up .......

A/n : don't ask me how the box came because it's an ff and anything can happen here so yeh he got a smoke ball and he lit it up and threw it towards them .........

Taking it as a chance i ran towards them and started to drag the poor man with me as we were running but suddenly he stopped and jerked his hand and i turned towards him 

Tbh he is really handsome like a Greek god

His dark brown orbs ,  that sharp jawline  lips and that honey toned body , he is taller than me and had a bullkey body

I was busy admiring him but i noticed he was looking at me from top to bottom