1 / spring's kiss of fate

Start from the beginning

" excuse me. " there was a smile on his face, and his eyes showed kindness as he closed them respectfully. " i apologize for knocking at this hour.. " he continued, with a kind smile. for some people, they would assume he's a kind, sweet, and respectful young man. but for yeonha, a two-faced girl, she can clearly say it was forced.

" but i would also like it if—" she didn't want to hear any of this anymore as she already knows where it was going. so, with a quick force of a slam, she tried to close the door on him. but he was much faster than she was, as her eyes warily eyed him and downward, towards the foot that blocked her door from closing. " you apologize for the noise. " his smile has faded.

" but, you don't seem like the type, princess. so i suggest you just tone it down. " with that he walked away and opened the door right beside her apartment.

" oh. a .. new tenant? " she mumbles to herself, staring at the now closed door of apartment 403, her supposed to be empty neighbor's apartment. not anymore, she guessed.

she lets herself fall on her couch with a loud thud, and yhoe followed right after, lying on top of her as she breathes softly. her grumbles of countless profanities slowly dims down to a soft smile as she pets her little fur baby. " there's this new guy beside us, don't ever cross paths with him, okay baby? and if you do, scratch his pretty face so that i'll have a reason to hate him!" she giggles to herself, but the cat continues to purr softly, ignoring her endless chatters about the boy next door.

" ugh, he called me princess for god's sake! "

" so. " the brunette clamps her lips shut together as she listened to yeonha rant about last night—or early dawn. " you are saying, you fell in love with this man. "

" no!! stop twisting my words up! " yeonha angrily huffs, yet her warm hands still continue to pet her cat softly. " he was just pretty, i guess. "

" you've told me a sea of crushes of yours way back, and it all started like that. " hu tao claimed, sipping cold water from a glass of yours. " but—let's focus on that little feline first. " the brunette says with a tone of finality as she stared at the little cute beast on your lap.

" i'm fucking tired wiping all those vomits, girl. "

yeonha laughed at hu tao's words. " you get why i was bawling last night, then? " she joked at her best friend as they laughed in synced. " but anyways, she's getting too affectionate too—and that's weird cause like, we had a toxic relationship. " yeonha rolled her eyes while raising her scratch-decorated limbs, softly laughing at the cat scratches that litters on her skin.

" maybe she wants something? "

" like what? "

" i don't know, maybe some dick? "

instinctively, yeonha throws a pillow at hu tao's face as the brunette fell down dramatically with a thud. " don't surmise my baby like how you surmise yourself, you whore! " she yells and runs as she knew hu tao would chase her for revenge.

" AHHH! DON'T COME NEAR YOU SLUT " yeonha continues to yell, legs kicking as she was backed into her couch once again. " go awayyy! "

" STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT IT TURNS ME ON " hu tao yelled back, making both of them freeze before falling into fits of laughter.

after a while, both chaos embodiments finally calms down and decided to search for whatever symptoms yhoe had.

however, as the girl they are, they both have a short attention span. the squeal of yeonha breaks hu tao from her reverie of searching (she's reading heavy smut), eyes directly darting to the girl beside her.

" taonie, look who i just found on twitter! " yeonha explained as she extended her arm for her phone screen to face the brunette's face.

" aww, that's so cute. what heartless neighbors milo have. " the brunette let out a tsk. A TSK.

" YOU FUCKING BRAINLESS NIMWIT! " yeonha's patience, although very very thin from her last encounter with the pretty young man, had snapped. " IT'S MY NEIGHBOR! I AM THE NOISY NEIGHBOR HE'S TALKING ABOUT. "

" MOTHERFUCKER HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! " of course, hu tao fueled the fire once more. just as they always would. " but holy shat, he is indeed pretty. "

yeonha eyes her best friend with that knowing look, " right? i followed him on my dump account already. "

" WEIRDO. "

the day almost ends as the sun was slowly setting down. throats sore, and voices almost gone. hu tao finally found something related to yhoe's case.

" see yeonhi, noticeable weight gain, vomiting, increasingly affectionate.. and wait let me check one thing. " hu tao started, hands slowly turning the small feline over her stomach.

" hey careful! "

" I AM! " hu tao replies back with the same tone, and as soon as she confirms her suspicion, she faced yeonha with a serious look on her face. " i can surmise.. "

" stop surmising you whore. " yeonha dismissively comments before hu tao could speak up making the brunette irk in annoyance.

" LET ME FINISH. " hu tao raged before calmly clearing her throat. " the research i had conducted consisted symptoms such as noticeable weight gain, vomiting, increasing appetite, sleeping more, being weirdly affectionate, and .. having swollen pink nipples. " the brunette started. " and how long has this been going on? "

yeonha pondered before answering, " hmm about.. three weeks.. or so? "

" hm.. hm. yes, your daughter is.. pregnant. "

watch out for the cat cupids!( 🧸 / six-winged, 2023 )

( 🧸 / six-winged, 2023 )