2

Ana tano koega~-------------------------------------------

Ana tano koega~
-------------------------------------------

"What refuse!? But but" March gasp as the xianzhou commission refuse their help on the stellaron. Welt puts a hand on march shoulder and said thank you to Yukong and walked out with the girls.

"So what do we do now? We can't get out of here since we did enter illegally and now stuck here..." March pout in sadness "you can look around this place!" Tingyuan walk towards the trio while fanning herself "OK LET'S GO!!!"

--------

"Let's go bladie~" Kafka call out his name before falling down while facing everyone and blade followed a long side with her.

--------

Dan Heng eyes widen as he heard blade had appeared in Xianzhou and immediately went inside xianzhou to warn the others about that man who has been hunting him from past to dreams. While a long the way Dan Heng met up with a cloudknight sushang and a merchant Luocha (this man gives me off vibes).

The three of them work together to defeat bosses and enemies a long their way. While walking they saw a girl laying on the floor looking dead but thanks to luocha healing powers he was able to help her to good health which brought her to confusion since she was a robot.

On the other side, march, stelle and welt were helping Jing Yuan and Fu Xuan to seal the stellaron. They go places to places, bosses to bosses and march even gets hungry seeing a peach that grows from a tree from a boss which makes welt sigh.

While everyone was so busy with their doings.... There's an egg that was waiting to finally be hatched.

[Time skip]
(I ain't writing a whole ass quest nononono)

Dan Heng decided to revisit the Scalegorge Waterscape for some fresh air and is still in his vidyadhara form, he then stop cause something or he meant by someone caught his eyes.... A (H/l) (H/C) girl sitting there... Horns and tail!?

It's impossible! Only the high elder only able to inherited those features while other normal vidyadhara has long elf ears... He also seems to notice she was naked making his red burned red. He slowly walks towards her before getting her attention.

"Hello miss are you l-" Dan Heng words was stuck when she turns around to look at him.... That beautiful face... Where has he seen that before, Dan Heng then snapped and look back at her only to realize that she has fully turned towards him showing her naked skin which makes him immediately cover his face.

"M-miss where are your clothes!?" He stutter on his own words "I came out like this" she replied making Dan Heng sighs, Dan Heng told her to stay here while he go back to grab some clothes for her and she just sat there looking at him talk and leaving.

Hours later Dan Heng came back with some clothes and undergarments. He saw her playing with her tail as she waits for him "here wear this" he handed out the clothes and garments towards her as she took it and gets to change into a very comfortable clothing.

Her tail wags as she look at Dan Heng, he took that as a thanks from her "Do you know where you previously live?" He asks her with a soft tone "I don't know... It's been so long" she replied to his questions, he stood there thinking where to bring this girl.... His instinct told him to bring her to the general cause general might recognize her.

"Follow me" he told her which she stood up but immediately fall back down "miss are you ok!?" He ran towards her to see if she was injured. By looking at how her legs shake when trying to stand up he knew she hasn't walk for so long. Dan Heng then carry her on his back and carry her to the Seat of Divine Foresight.

-------

"Ah what makes you come here Dan Heng?" Ask Jing Yuan who stopped his conversation with Yanqing "I came here to ask you a question" Jing Yuan tilt his head and chuckled "go ahead" Dan Heng ask for a chair and a maid gave one to him, Dan Heng put her down on the chair. When Jing Yuan saw her face he was shock...

A vidyadhara with horns and tail! Not only that... She was reborn once again... His old friend that he saw as his older sister "by your reaction, it seems you knew her from the past" Dan Heng pointed it out which earn a chuckle from Jing Yuan.

"In fact, I do know her but I only know she only had those long ears not a full dragon version. It's weird how she's not even the high elder yet has the features" Jing Yuan said "She seems can't walk" "oh because when Jinglu went outburst she damaged her legs making them to no function"

"WHAT!?"

-------------------------

Can't wait to be on holday