1

-------------------------------------------

"Dan Feng! Lunch is ready!!" Yell his wife who was in the kitchen, he stood up and walks down the hallway towards the kitchen "smell wonderful as ever" he complimented her which earn a giggle from her as she sat the dish down on the table.

They both started to eat "I miss you" says the wife, Dan Feng was confused but replied "Why'd you miss me? I'm always with you" he asks which she chuckled.... "Please find me"

----

Dan Heng immediately woke up with his body sweating all over, what was that dream? Wait. It was a dream!? He dreamt him already married and having lunch with some lady? Who was she? She had a blurry face... Dan Heng had a lot of questions to be answered.

Well he is going back to his hometown... Maybe someone knows about this lady.... But he doesn't know if anyone in Xianzhou would be happy to see his face but hey they don't know him since he isn't in his vidyadhara form.

A knock at the door was heard "Dan Heng wake up!!!" March.... This girl.. day, afternoon, evening and night is still energetic like... Wtf did she ate!? A tub of energy drink or some shit? Dan Heng sigh and got up to open the door "I'm awake and stop banging the door march" He groan while march just laughs with stelle beside her.

"Come on! We're here- ew you smell like sweat! Go take a shower before stopping at xianzhou!" March walks away with stelle following her from behind. Dan Heng close the doors and went to take a shower. After showering he wore his clothes, did his hair and walks out of his room.

As Dan Heng walks in the train sitting area he was greeted by Himeko (I MISS YOU!!!!) and welt (damn joachim you old now) he greeted them back and walks towards march and stelle who looks at the planet ot boat of Xianzhou Luofu it was huge!! "Ah there you are! Look look" march pointed the boat in front of them.

"Isn't this were you're from Dan Heng?" Ask march which she got a nod in return but "I'm not going" and that made march gasp dramaticly "what why!?" She makes a cute fake crying face at Dan Heng which he sigh "just some.... Old past" he said as he crosses his arms which make march more saddened.

"I'll be accompany both stelle and march on this journey" says welt with his hand on Dan Heng shoulder "Thank you sir welt for babysitting them" Dan Heng words made welt laugh while march gasp even more dramaticly while stelle just tilt her head to the side. "You hear that stelle!? He's calling us kids!!" March makes a cute sobbing face at stelle who sweat dropped.

---

Dan Heng sat with Himeko playing chest with her... "I miss you" "please find me" that word keep repeating in his head and its hurting him so much.. he didn't realize that Himeko has been observing him for 2 minutes after she moves her horse "Dan Heng, is there something you want to share?" Ask Himeko who smile sweetly towards the young man.

Dan Heng immediately came back to his senses, he looks down to see her coffee almost finished and her already move her horse taking down one of his knight, he sigh's and moves "Dan Heng" she called once again. Dan Heng could only look at his lap.

"Do you have a dream of someone? That's from a past life but you don't remember?" Dan Heng asks as Himeko moves eating more of his knights "I once do but I dreamt of another me" that word caught his attention "another you?" Which she nodded "This other me was a teacher who taught kids how to fight since her world was infected by honkai powers which I don't know that" she sips on her coffee making sure to drink every last bit of it.

"This other me.... Sacrifice herself to save one of her student named Kiana Kaslana... I spoke this to welt... And it seems like welt knew that other me by looking at his body frozen" she giggled "is welt even from here?" He asks which Himeko shook her head "no, welt is from a different universe and lives in a planet called earth that was infected by honkai and he once said he misses bronya" she spoke as she makes another cup of coffee.

"But why are you telling me this?" He asks in confusion which make Himeko laugh at him which make him more confuse "what I'm trying to say is, you might have a connection towards her and you've met her before just like how welt met me but a different me" Dan Heng looks at Himeko.... She was right...

Dan Heng never once had a mother but Himeko is like a mother figure to him that he wish he ever had...

"Thank you Himeko"

----

(Playing HI3 is hell when it comes to the Elysian Realm ARGHHHHH (⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻)

Words: 856