He's cute yet brave

Start from the beginning

Pai: Is it hurting too much baby... Are you alright?

Sky: I am fine phi.. just a little

I took sky hands in his hands and saw how red they are. That broke my heart. I didn't keep him safe. I had a look all over his body like visable parts and saw some bruises on his body that raised the anger in me and that guy.. I won't let him live for fucking sure! I hugged my sky and told him

Pai: My sky let's go home

He just nodded. Maybe he's tired from these shit!..

We are in the car and I let the bodyguard drive the car. Sky slept on my shoulder and I can feel that he's the way too tired...,

It's exactly 3:46 am in the morning..

They reached the mansion where pai live with this parents he don't want to take him to his condo cause he don't want sky to be lonely.. and also I don't want to make my parents worry.. So, I took the decision hoping it is right.

I entered the house and see my parents looking at me amazed like I am not even injured why are they even looking at me and then I saw I am carrying sky and he is all over me like a kid hugging a gaint teddy bear while sleeping. I smiled at them and said everything is alright.

I took sky to my room and make him sleep on the bed but he's not leaving my shirt. He held so tight. I am amazed at How cute my boyfriend is. He is so pure and a kid too..

I called my pa to come to my room with first aid kit..

He came and gave me the kit...

Porsche: What happened to my son.. (Concerned)

Pai: Nothing pa.. It's just some issue..

Porsche: If it is some issue then why sky is the one who hurt and not you?

Pai: **Started applying medicines** **Telling his pa the whole story**

Porsche: He is brave.

Pai: More than brave...

Porsche: Did he ate anything?

Pai: no..

Porsche : I don't let him sleep like this without eating anything...

Pai: But he is sleeping.. he is tired.. I will tell you after he wake up and you can feed him then.

Porsche: Did you ate?

Pai: We will eat together..

Porsche : I see...

Pai : What?

Porsche: Nothing

Pai: pa Can you give me a pair of pajamas... I will change him he might be feeling uncomfortable in these..

Porsche: Hmm

Pai: Thank you pa....

Porsche: Aww.. Look at him.. How cute he is while sleeping...

Pai: He is my sky..

Porsche: Woah.. Ok then I'm going..

Pai: Go.. Make something to eat.. I'll let you know when he wake up

Porsche : Hmm.. Good night

Pai: Good night

Porsche: hm... I wonder where he is now?

Pai: Who is he?

Porsche: That guy who did all this?

Pai: Where he will be? At our uncle vegas fav place..

Porsche: Okay..

Pai: Wait... What... Why??

Porsche: **smirked at pai**

Pai: Do whatever you want but don't kill him!

Porsche: Ok!

After the conversation with pa, I cleaned the wounds and applied medicines to them and bandage them.. I changed sky cloths he co operated.. I also changed my cloths and got into bed... I kissed sky forehead and pulled him in my arms and he attached to me like kolala... He is my baby.. My love.. only mine.. I again kissed his forehead and went to sleep..

Pai has so many thoughts in his mind. he want to clear all the things. He need to do something before something like this happen again. On the other side, sky was like when did gun and pai met? Like he just told about that thing in the morning and by evening all this happened? It's like Sky can't believe all this. With so many questions in their mind they went to sleep or they are only acting? 

The two perspectives are correct.. Sky is worried If he'll hurt someone and Pai is worried of his love. That is why sky always told gun nicely to not to love him. Pai want to protect his love, But when he heard that some other guy kissed him, He can not take it even though They are not husbands but pai saw sky more than a husband. 

The another perspective here is gun. Gun uses people and If he didn't get the thing he want It's too hard to stop him from doing thing. He's as harmful as his mind. He don't do drama he Just grab the thing he want.

Omg.. Yes it is over..  Let's read If pai will leave gun to live or do something..

The never ending saga is that I AM MISSING PAISKY😕

And no FORTPEAT events... 🥹

Waiting for tomorrow's ceremony of LOVESEATHESERIES>>>

Vote and comment lovelies... 💕

....

Catch ya later~~