Miracle's Knox

Chapter 1: First Meeting

Miracle's POV

I checked my Event Log to see more quest to do while I'm waiting for my favorite part of the game ... The Arena! I smiled as I clicked the Rankings on my Mini Map. I clicked PVP Rankings. I looked at the #1 and admired MY rank. Oh yes. It's MY rank, because since I started joining arena no one else took the number 1 spot other than me. People hate me when I'm on the opposing team, while they cheer when I'm their team mate since it's a sure win. I looked at my chatbox.

<Guild>Silvex: End, are you joining arena later?

<Guild>EndlessMiracle: Of course ;) When did I skipped arena.

<Guild>Shiro: Please, you know she's addicted to arena. Pfft..

<Guild>Silvex: Are you going to join later shiro?

<Guild>Shiro: Yup.

Silvex and Shiro, They're my guild mates. They also join the arena, but unlike me who only join for fun, they join arena for the prize they'll get. Since the Top 20 Players who got the most wins and kills get prizes which you can sell to get gold. I looked at my computer's clock and I still have 14 minutes before arena starts. I stood up from my afk'ing area and mounted my dragon to go to Haven. Haven is like a safe heaven, it can also be treated as a market since there are NPC and players who sells different items, weapons, costumes, there's also an auction. Though most of the time, people make it as their afk'ing area, because no monsters that will attack you. Other than that, you can rent a room for yourself or get married with your couple. A lot of people just freely hang out in here, taking a break from clearing dungeons, quest, events. Some people duel each other fun.

As I fly through Haven with my dragon, I received few greetings and invitation for dungeons but I rejected them all, especially that arena is just in a few minutes. I got down from my dragon as I reached the NPC that gives the arena quest. I need to get 3 wins so I'll get Warstone. Warstone, is an item you can use for crafting, awakening weapons or trade it for Crystal. Crystal, is an item you can use at the altar to gamble for different item, mostly people aim for costumes. Altar, in the real world, it's like casino, you can get costumes, charms, mounts, potions, gems etc. A lot of people is addicted at gambling at altar even you have a small chance of getting the best items.

I opened my Archive. (Archive, is place where you can safely hide all the treasures, weapons, armors, pets, mounts, costumes you got.) I removed all of my armor, weapon and accessories and archived them all, and then I took out my arena set, weapon, and accessories and equipped them. I also took out my Forest Goddess Luna Rock, it's a special item that increases my Agility by 7%, next I took my White Serene Fire Star Stone, it's also a special item that increases my Luck by 7%, I clicked on both, equipping them. Then I changed into one of my favorite class Illusionist. I checked the time once again and I still got 5 minutes before Arena opens so I stood up from my seat and went to the kitchen to get Chocolate drink.

Arena is now opened! Press Y to join!

I saw the announcement as I take my seat, I pressed Y before placing my chips and drink beside me.