Weapon Empowerment

Brotherhood

Relentless

Second Wind

Predator

Magic

Arcane Tier

- Merlin

.

...Huh, so that's my name.

...

"Ithil Dokk Alf... You will be our Legacy..."

...

I blinked as another memory showed itself. I have no idea who that voice belonged to, only that it was female.

But, anyway, Dokk Alf is my family name? That's just Old Norse for 'Dark Elves'. Actually, that makes sense. Riveria's family name is Ljos Alf, Old Norse for 'Light Elves.'

Also, Iron Samson, Deftly Fleeting, and Arcanist were all combined into one skill. Though, I'm a bit worried about what Princess of the Dark Elves will mean for me in the future, while also giving me a glimpse into my past here.

"And there you go," he nodded, then placed a pouch on the table. "Take this. It is the Bag of Holding you requested on your CYOA. It has all the other gear in it and I put in a new outfit for you.

I looked down at the outfit I was currently wearing. It was a simple outfit, and it was pretty dirty. The sleeve was cut off, considering my left arm was cut off with it. Speaking of that, I noticed that the stump was now bandaged up. I flicked my eyes to God, and he nodded to my unasked question.

"Thanks," I said for the Bag of Holding and for healing and bandaging my stump.

"Good luck," he snapped his fingers.

~X~

And I was back in the burned-out village where I was before.

I immediately opened up the bag of holding and pulled out the new clothes. There was a button-up shirt with these four pointed tails, leather boots, and clean underwear.

As I was taking off my old shirt, I noticed the tattoos on my skin, the tattoos that would protect me from a lethal attack. They were dark blue in color, and... they looked like Siren tattoos from Borderlands. They started on my right hand, went up my right arm, and spread on the right side of my torso down to my hip.

The CYOA said I could change them. So, I willed it to lessen its coverage, and they receded until all that was left was a large hollow circle on the back of my hand.

I changed into the new clothes and then pulled out the Wanderer Cloak. It was a hooded black cloak with gold trim and came with a sapphire brooch.

I also pulled out some of the other items.

The flask was empty.

I pulled out the Ring of Aliment and would've slipped it onto my finger...

...but I only had one hand.

I solved it by placing the ring back in the Bag of Holding, stuck my hand inside, and managed to slip the ring onto my ring finger.

With that out of the way, I moved on to the bag of valis, and while it didn't look like it had much, I knew it did.

Next was the self-filling map... but when I pulled it out, it looked like a smartphone.

Uh, what?

*RING*