Teyvat Chapter 4: Act 1 Pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Of course. It's too bad you can't spoil it for me. Your journey, that is. And all that you've experienced." Aether replies.

"There's no point in mulling it over. Besides, you're halfway through your journey. It won't be long now before you know the answers" Dainsleif tells them.

"Yeah. The more information, the better. So what do you think the Hydro Archon is like? Will we get along? Nahida said that she has 'a very unique personality' whatever that means." Paimon says and thinks it over. 

"Hmph. I'll just take that as a compliment, Nahida." Furina huffs. 

Most, if not all, the Fontainians agree with Nahida's assessment of Furina. Although they would never voice this out loud.

"Nothing to add, Knave?" Dottore asked tauntingly.

"No. I'll reserve my comments for when it is appropriate. There is no point in criticizing her every movement" Arlecchino says flatly, not even looking at Furina.

"To learn about a nation's god, start with the nation's people! There seem to be some locals talking over there. Let's go see if we can join the party."  She adds.

"Yes. Wise words. Considering she is the nation's Archon. Most, if not everyone's eyes, are on her. In my position as General of the Loufu, I am well aware of those who would criticize me for the smallest mistakes." Jing Yuan comments.

"I agree," Bronya states. Ever since becoming the Supreme Guardian, the pressure she carries has increased. On the plus side, she has learned to lean on her friends for support.

"A nation's leader is sometimes a reflection of the people. Of course, this also works both ways. Just look at Mondstadt's citizens. Most are peaceful, wine-loving, and simple living people." Diluc comments.

"Oh. Does that count our esteemed acting Grand Master?" Kaeya chides.

"Weren't you listening? I said most. Jean is the exception since she not only works hard but a little too much to the point of getting sick." Diluc retorts back

Lisa and Albedo only nodded in agreement with Diluc's words. Both have personally experienced being a nurse and doctor to Jean when Barbara is unavailable.

"Hmph. I wouldn't get your hopes up, Aether. Nahida's comment on Furina is going pretty light. You'll see soon enough" Arlecchino says.

The duo went over to the two people conversing near them. During their conversation, they learned that the Fontaine Court of Justice is known as the Opera Epiclese or simply the Opera House. They also talked about the Oratrice and Neuvillette working together to give reverence and accurate trials and sentences.

"Is it just me, or is the idea of the Court House being an Opera House at the same time a little, well weird," March asks

"I'm on the same page. Ms. March. I must admit, I'm curious to see how it operates" Gepard replies.

"Ms. Furina, I hope that this enlightens you on how your people view you. Hopefully, this gets you to straighten your act, especially since we have a catastrophe looming" Arlecchino  scolds her.

Furina stiffens but gets herself together. "Hmm. I shall  Consider that" She replied nonchalantly.  

An interesting bit of info that everyone discovered was that Furina is an Archon adored by her people and is treated as a celebrity. The downside is that not many revere her.

"Ah. this is where we met you. Is that right, Aether?" Lyney asks.

"Yup. Thanks again for helping us out" Paimon replies.