who's the father part 1

July 22 2023, Los Angeles, 12:00pm

It was a hot day in Los Angeles, but yet a happy one for Jordi, because he just found out that in 3 weeks him and liv can find out what gender is the baby going to be.

But, right now he, liv, Javier and ruby are outside at Javier and ruby's backyard. They are all happy, with Jordi and liv being pregnant, and Javier and ruby moving in with each other, how can they not be happy. Nothing can ruin their day.

(Door knocking)

All of them were confused because non of them were expecting company. Javier got up and went to see who it is. Javier open the door.

When Javier opened the door he saw a really good looking women with a 7 to 8 years old boy. Javier, was confused, but at the same time he knows this women form somewhere.

Javier: can I help you with something, ma'am?

mystery woman: yes. Are you ,Javier mendez?

Javier: yes. Who are you?, and how do you know me?

Mystery woman: I'm, Isa. Also know as, Isabella.

Javier was shocked that his and Jordi's long time best friend is here, he Had no words to say.

Javier: oh...my.....God. Isabella?

Javier quickly huged her, and she returned the hug, it's been so long since they seen or talk to her.

Jordi and the others knew that something was going, Jordi was the first one to walk to the front the door. Jordi, saw that Javier was hunging someone.

Jordi: hey, was going on?

The second Javier stopped hugging, Isabella, she and Jordi lock eyes, Jordi didn't need Javier to tell him who it was.

Javier: Jordi, is, is....

Jordi: ISABELLA

Jordi cut him off by running to Isabella, and gived her a big hug.

Both Liv and ruby finally arrived at the front door and saw was going on.

Liv: hey, who is this?

Jordi stopped hugging,Isabella, and introduced her to liv and ruby.

A couple minutes went by they went to the living room and Jordi and Javier were telling liv and ruby all about, Isabella. After they all caught up
On their lifes they saw finally talked about, Isabella's kid.

Jordi:so, who's the kid?

Isabella: oh this is, rafael. Say hi.

rafael: hi.

Jordi: hi.

Javier: hi, rafael.

Jordi: so your married?

Isabella: no.

Jordi: oh so you have a boyfriend?

Isabella: no.

Javier casually said

Javier: so you just got knocked up?

Ruby slapped his head for asking that.

Isabella then answered...

Isabella: ahhh.... yeah, you can say that.

Jordi: wait what?, so who's his father?

Javier: what you gonna say? That one of us is the father ?

Javier said it as joke,but he didn't expect what was her answer...