Alone in the wild part 4

Start from the beginning

"But if it is displayed on our panel, then is it considered active?"

[Correct, for example, the fog is what brought the zombies. When the fog is gone, so will the zombies.]

Nore hummed in consideration. Then, he asked his next question.

"Are there any other spontaneous tasks that I need to be informed about?"

[Yes. Tasks include: given tasks, finding tasks, warning tasks, hidden tasks, and lastly, death tasks.]

"Uh,... what is a death task?" He asked in concerned. He hoped it was just a misleading lable.

[Death tasks are when the player has to kill or be killed. They can be with the plot of the game, such as an npc or even another player.]

"The plot of the game?"

[Some players have taken it far enough to kill the plot or destroy the mission.]

This was getting a bit confusing, so he switched to his commentary and decided to ask them instead. They were players like him with first-hand experience.

G??- yea, there are those types, but you can never be sure what pops up. One time, i had a game that had five of em appear. O ly like two of us survived.
G??- The system is so blanned with its info. Finding tasks is when u have to find something or someone or find the bloody task itself. The given task is like the ones you got at the beginning of this mission game.  Warnings are when spontaneous things happen in the environment to cause changes to the scene. Like how zombies were summoned when fog appeared. This tasks sometime lead to other tasks due to circumstances. They like to lead to hidden  taskes that are o ly opened after the warning task or death tasks. From what i am seeing, it looks like you might get a death task to kill players who are infected.
G23-it does seem like this will happen. I, too, agree u will be given a death task.

"Uh, thanks..." he told them. "So what's with destroying the plot or mission thing?"

G??- so that, ... deatroying the plot or mission is pretty hard to do. You have to have the upper hand in the environment or for the mission. And inly then, with the favor in your hand, can turn the tide by being to OP for the mission game that everything is child play. For example, say u went to a game that was about collecting stuff on a floating island. U would have the upper hand with ur wind superpower. That would would blast past any competition to collect your stuff. This would break the mission. Due to the fact you have a time limit and it is a race of sorts. If u beat them on speed and power, you would likely take all the collection stuff and the time limmit.
G5- yeah that type of game would be broke.
G??- Now for a plot broken, it would be as simple as killing potential main npcs or even the environment. I remember hearing out some players blew up their location on accident, and it killed the plot. When you kill a plot or mission, this ends the game.

"Ah, so that's what that does... you guys are much better at explaining than this panal thing. By the way, why do you guys call it a system?"

G5- haven't you read any light novels or rpg books?
G2- yea, it's called system cause it is a system generated info panal.
G??- it doesn't really matter what you call it. You could name it bob if you wanted.
G10- oh my system has now been dubbed, bob!!

"...Okay." Nore acknowledged that it really didn't matter what he called this panal.

He had finished filling up one of the barrels and started on the next. As he did, he noticed the fog thinning out a little.

He guessed the warning task might be almost done.

By the time he finished the second barrel and stored it, only two new zombies came. If he wanted to finish this task, he would have to hunt for them.  But he was too lazy to do that.

As he looked at the two zombies slowly come towards him, he felt like they looked familiar. Ah, it's those two guys who came over. Well, the two that came running past him before.

They looked worse than when he first saw them. They had blood spots that looked like bite marks on their necks and arms.

This made him wonder. Even though the zombies were slow, they must have strong mouths and hands to leave such bad gashes. He did not want to get even remotely close to one.

Throwing out his air ability, he took off their heads

It must be some type of disease that is transmitted by blood or saliva.

Note to self. Nore told himself. Don't get with in 6 ft of a zombie.

He took out a couple of his fruits ( apple) from his storage space and filled up one of his food collection slots for the day.

[2 of 3 food completed]

It didn't take long before the mist within his sight to disappear. But the odd thing was that the mist was still residing in the trees around his camping area.

Did he complete the warning event? No... he probably only completed what was in his area. There were still zombies around.

Maybe a full day event? Nore thought to himself. That was probably it.

"Now, what do I fucking do with all these bodies?" He muttered outloud.

As he pondered this, right before his eyes, he saw the bodies meld into the ground.

Well, it was more like the ground somehow became liquid like, and the bodies slowly sunk down and disappeared.

"Well, well, that's convenient..." Nore said, intrigued at the sight.

"I guess I'll explore the trees nearby and load up on food. Maybe kill some more of those bloody things, then take a nap."