The letters and Hagrid's Arrival

Then several weeks passed and the whole time she has been having a blast with Buffy as we have seen that the Dursleys have never picked her up.

"You should of gone back to the Dursleys they care a lot about you." Dumbledick said

"No they don't you Gandalf wanabee." Gabrielle said

"Now my dear girl..." Dumbledore said.

"Shut up you sound like a pedophile when you say stuff like that." Gabrielle said

"Ms. Potter you need to learn respect the headmaster." Molly screeched.

"You need to Learn how to close your mouth and not scold kids who aren't your children." Buffy said to quickly defend her sister.

Then we see her train with Buffy and they were seen sword fighting for fun.

"You shouldn't be playing with weapons!" Molly screamed at Gabrielle and Buffy

Gabrielle and Buffy just ignored her and smiled at each other at the time before they were sisters but still best friends.

The next day a letter arrived addressed in a weird format and can no way be in the wrong way.

Ms. Potter

On the outskirts of London.

Bridge Side St 3rd bedroom in the house.

"Man that's kind of creepy that the letters are that specific." Giles said

"Yeah they are kind of creepy they love to know all about me." Gabrielle said sarcastically.

"Little girl no one here actually cares about you." Fudge said while Umbitch and Goldie Locks nodded in agreement.

Willow and Tera glared at them thinking of the best way to murder them while grabbing hold of Gabrielle's hand to try and calm themselves down before they murder them as Buffy looked at them with a amused smile.

"Wow looks like you have a stalker bestie." Buffy said as she was reading the letter over her shoulder.

"Oh for gods sakes no one cares about you." Dumbledore says. 

Willow and Tera glared at him and tightened there grip on there crushes i mean there best friends hand.

"Yeah lets see what it say's." Gabrielle said.

"Ha, you must be arrested for breaking the Statue of Secrecy." Umbich said

The wizards then rolled there eyes at her and ignored her as she was getting on everyone's nerves.

She then opened the letter and it said

Dear Mrs. Potter,

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards) Dear Mr. Potter, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31. Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagall Deputy Headmistress

"They await your owl what do they think this is the 1800s instead of the 1990s we haven't used owls since the 1800s." Buffy said.

"Then how did muggles communicate then." Author asked with great interests as he was quite fascinated with muggles but they also knew they weren't that advanced because they didn't have magic.

"They use radio, cell phones, computers, email, and many more devices that can literally communicate all over the world in seconds." Gabrielle said

"Now see here stupid girl it's literally imposable to do that with magic so that means it's impossible for muggles to do that because we are superior to the muggles and if we can't do that then they can't so stop with the lies." Fudge shouted at her.

Causing Gabrielle, Buffy, Willow and Tera rolled there eyes all thinking what there reaction would be when or if they use the hidden bomb.

Then they saw there School supplies' list that read:

 Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry UNIFORM First-year students will require: 1.Three sets of plain work robes (black) 

2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear 

3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar) 

4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings) Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags. 

COURSE BOOKS: All students should have a copy of each of the following: 

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

By Miranda Goshawk A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot Magical Theory by Adalbert.

Waffling A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida

Spore Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius

Jigger Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander 

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand 

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales 

Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad. 

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

"Wow the wizards really do all of the clichés in the books." Willow said. Tera nodded in agreement while Gabrielle and Buffy looked at each other with amusement remembering what Gabrielle said when they read it.

"Wow the wizards really do all of the clichés in the books." Gabrielle said.

Willow blushed at having said the same thing as her crush while the wizards glared at her. 

"Hey we are not a cliche." Some of the wizards said

"Actually you are flying around on brooms and using wands with a toad that's how most muggles views wizards they also view them as stupid and incompetent so yah you are a cliché." Buffy said

"Now see here girl were just trying to stop the spread of her lies." Fudge said pointing at Gabrielle who just rolled her eyes at his stupidity.

"Let's just ignore this they'll probable send someone if it's legit." Buffy said.

"Yeah and this Dumbledore person sounds like an old cunt who can't be trusted." Gabrielle said.

"You should know how to respect adults." Molly screamed

Meanwhile Lucius and Narcisa was wondering if there was a way to have her join Voldemort instead of Dumbledore as it's clear she doesn't like him very much and he probable wouldn't care about what her relationship was with these people if the only one that could defeat him was on there side.

Then a few days later it's Gabrielle's birthday and we see Gabrielle getting a cellphone from her best friend Buffy but then a man named Hagrid goes thorough the door.

"What's that in her hand." Author asked with interests

"It's a cellphone it lets you accesses the internet and GPS which allows you to find anything on the internet in seconds and have thousand's of searches per second like a giant infinite book." Gabrielle said.

"Stupid girl we already told you that if wizards and witches couldn't do it when muggles also couldn't." Dumbledore said 

Buffy, Willow, Tera, and Gabrielle just ignored them thinking they were all incompetent and stupid.