Chapter 2: Post-Bite Process

Start from the beginning

Norman Osborn "Pete, where's Harry? He was supposed to be here."

Peter "Oh uh, he didn't feel the best this morning so he decided to stay at Ben and May's house."

Norman "Oh no, uh I'm so sorry Peter but I have to go, I will have one of my head scientists give you all a tour today..."

Peter "Oh that's ok Mr. Osborn..."

Norman grabs his phone out of his pocket and calls a scientist for the tour, he then rushes to his designated transport to go see Harry.

Ripley "I wonder why he's so torn up, it's just the flu, right?"

Peter "I hope..."

The doors to Oscorp then slam wide open, and a large chunky scientist in a white and blue lab coat walks out

"Hello everyone my name is Dr. Phineas Mason, and I will be your guided tour today, why don't you follow me into the building."

The children follow Dr. Mason Into the Oscorp front lounge hall, it's very large and very bright, and the group gets to choose where to explore first, on a vote of 3 to 2, the Genetics department is the first stop for the group, they enter an elevator and go to level 17.

Dr. Mason "Here is our genetics lab, all the research is going into our spiders, specifically the cures to their venom, we are attempting to alter the venom to be Non-lethal towards humans, if you would like, you can look at the spider cases for a little moment, Dr. Mason turns to Mrs. Nelson in attempt to take her to dinner, Mrs.Nelson is beyond not interested, the group of kids are looking at the four spider cases,
"Black Widow" "Recluse" "Funnel Web" "Tarantula"
The group notices three of the cases has two specimens in it, except the Black Waldo's case, the BW case is seemingly empty,

The group continues to move forward and see the snake venom section of the Genetics Department of Oscorp.
On the ceiling drawer two spiders, the two escaped spiders from the BW case the one behind craw down a support post, while the other lowers itself down from the ceiling, The one spider lands on Peter Parker's wrist, unknowingly Peter, the spider bites down on Peter, injecting the alters venom into Peter Parker, as soon as this happened Peter quickly lifts his hand and slaps the spider on the ground, across the room Cindy Moon, a freshman girl around the same age as Peter slaps her neck because she felt a pinch, in the distance of the room, Carl King sees what happened to Peter and picks the spider up and sticks it in his pocket, the rest of the tour goes great and everyone has an incredible time, the bus ride back to school felt as if it was a slow-moving locomotive going across the western plains of Oregon.
Peter arrives home, restlessly runs to his room, and goes promptly to sleep.

Tuesday Morning, Peter woke up as normal and went to wake up Harry, but he was not there, we went downstairs and talked to Aunt May,

Peter "Where's Harry?"

Aunt May "Oh Pete... I thought Mr.Osborn would have told you, well you see, Harry is sick..."

Peter "I know that but why is he not here?"

Aunt May "because Pete, Norman decided not to go back on his trip cause of Harry's condition..."

Peter "How bad can a simple Flu be?"

Aunt May "You go get ready for school... Ben will pick you up after and take you to see Harry."

Peter goes back upstairs and gets ready for school when he gets lightheaded and almost falls, he gets a mind-blasting headache at the moment as well, Peter leaves for school despite his sudden shift, he is walking on the sidewalk when his eyes begin to burn, he takes off his glasses and the pain stops, he suddenly realizes he does not need them anymore, he puts them in his pocket and proceeds to school, stood in front of the school stood Carl King, Carl viciously stares at Peter relentlessly, Peter rushes into the school into the cafeteria where breakfast was being served, he sat at his table with Ripley, Steven, and Elizabeth Allan.